Remember me???

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi guys how you all doin?

Well some of you might remember me for those of you who dont im Sarah ;) did LT in march and lost nearlt 4 stone. Was sooo good up until a couple of weeks ago, i realised im still struggling with food so iv decided to go back on LT for 2 weeks starting tomorro morning wooo hoooo cant wait, no more fussing over cals or preparing food awh tiss the good life :D

Im away on hols the 8th of sept so i plan on refeeding the 29th of aug! Hopefully ill have shifted what iv gained.

Roll on tomorro YEEE HAWWWWW

Welcome back Sarah. I've seen a few of your posts. You did brilliantly last time and I'm sure you'll do just as well this time.

Good luck.

x

Hey hey LL ... Nice to see you back...well in one way!!!
Hows the IBS?? I was thinking after reading your post instead of low cal...maybe you should look a low carb hun will be better on your tummy!!
Nice to see you again and choo chooo get ready xx

welcome back and good luck im sure you will do fine you done great last time x

Hi Sarah, good luck with your LT. Looking forward to hearing your experiences after LT.

Hi welcome back, think Nic's idea of low carbs could be the way to go, kind to tum, and nice steady blood sugars so no cravings.

Anyways you have done brill before so am sure you will feel back on track in no time. Really good that you not lettin it get out of hand, hope I'm as sensible once I reach my goal.

Hey Ladylipo!! Yeah i remember you! I am starting today for 2 weeks aswell....hope it goes well for you and im sure ill be speaking to you on here alot cause i need this site to stay focused!! Good luck hun xxxxxxxx

Hello :) nice to meet you, and good luck with the return to LT, I know what you mean about the joy of not having to make watch and weigh everything you eat, although i still have to cook for the family and not tasting the food or licking my fingers is a real test to my resolve :(

Hey Lady lipo, great to see another familiar face! I started back this week as well.

I totally agree that when you start to eat again its very easy to slip into old habits. I have been struggling since after the wedding. I had just thought what the heck, am on honey moon. But trying to get it off by normal dieting was too slow so hear we are again huh!

I hope am only on for about 2 weeks as well, but will take it day by day. Going for an early weigh in on Sat.

Best fo luck to you.
x

Hi hun,

Of course we remember you. Good luck....but you don't need luck.
xx

Hi ladylipo,
How are you keeping? It must be the week for it, Im starting back on TFR on Sun or Mon (have weekend away). Best of luck to you

Hi..... so many friendly faces coming back, I was wondering where all my 'firends' had gone - welcome back - you've not missed a thing !!!!:D

Hiya Lady Hippo and Rhian glad your both well xxxxx

How you finding maintanence Gary? How many cals can you take in per day now?

I've my first weigh in again tomorrow! It'll only be 5 days but hey ho!
x

Lady lipo, looking at your ticker you did bloody amazing when you came off the shakes. Did it slowly just slip back into old habits? Did you gain much? Questions questions...sorry!

I never managed a whole day on refeed never mind weeks! Hopefully this time I'll have learnt my lesson the hard way!
x

Lady lipo, looking at your ticker you did bloody amazing when you came off the shakes. Did it slowly just slip back into old habits? Did you gain much? Questions questions...sorry!

I never managed a whole day on refeed never mind weeks! Hopefully this time I'll have learnt my lesson the hard way!
x

I got really in to cal counting i didnt eat after 6pm and if i did it'd be something small like a yogurt or a bit of fruit!
I gained about 10lbs it just happened without me even noticing, i didnt weigh for a couple of weeks then when i did i tried normal dieting but with only 3 weeks to my holiday id never have it off by then, so said sod it LTs quick and easy! I never thought id say it but im delighted to be back on!

Hows married life treatin ya?

Hey hey LL ... Nice to see you back...well in one way!!!
Hows the IBS?? I was thinking after reading your post instead of low cal...maybe you should look a low carb hun will be better on your tummy!!
Nice to see you again and choo chooo get ready xx

Oh its good to ba back was ment to start yesterday but couldnt make it to the chemist, so here i am starting today! Iv missed all my lovely shakes ha ha!
The IBS hmmmm well now there not sure whats wrong with me, iv had blood tests done and now im waiting to go for a scan on my tummy, low carb sounds like a good plan tho i have to say!

Are you still on LT nic?

Hey Ladylipo!! Yeah i remember you! I am starting today for 2 weeks aswell....hope it goes well for you and im sure ill be speaking to you on here alot cause i need this site to stay focused!! Good luck hun xxxxxxxx

Yay iv a 2 week buddy woo hooo!
How much you wanna loose in the 2 weeks?

Well iv just weighed myself im heavier than i thought :mad: 11st 3 gurrr thats lik over a stone iv put on!!!
But hey ho it'll be off before i know it, iv decided my new goal is 9st 10lbs this'll give me a few lbs to play with once i hit goal again! Had my first shake a little while ago awh it was bliss lol

If i was to do 16 full days on TFR how much do you think id have off??? I need to refeed 1st sept its exectly a week before i go on hols :confused:

Back