:: Rename Your Day :: ^^.

RavenMoon

Gold Member
When i wake up some days i feel a lack of motivation and want to crawl back into bed and close the curtains lol but i have been renaming my days for a while and it helps me , when i feel fed up ill think about what day it is and think hey im not going to ruin the day..

Rename your weekdays to whatever you like.. i usually pick a word with the same letter example ( Maniac Monday- on this day i plan on being a bit silly and making sure i laugh lots)... i guess its just a way to stay motivated..

=D try it?? and post your daily names here if you choose to rename a day!.

Whatever Wednesday!!

today if i come across a problem i will just *sigh* and say whatever im not going to let it win and ill bounce back with a smile!.

Winning Wednesday.....today I am winning the battle!:D

Thankful Thursday.......I've been a miserable so-n-so for the last two weeks, but I'm having a being grateful day tomorrow, cos no matter how bad I think life is...it isnt really, I'm just being cack!!
SORTED!
this will be followed by Frantic Friday as I'm coming up to exam day and need to memorise everything ever written about everything (slight exaggeration there but you get the idea)
:D xx

Right, I've got it!!..........

I was off to bed but had a 'lightbulb above head' moment and had to quickly post as may forget by the morning!........
My slogan for tomorrow is 'Thirsty Thursday' ! We all know that we gota drink more, so keep the mantra in your head and it may remind ya!
Thirsty thursday, thirsty thursday, thirsty thursday, thirsty thur .......zzzzzzzzzz
(Better than counting sheep! Night night xx)

Liking the positive attitude wildmonkeylass!! Good luck with the exam x

Thoughtful Thursday for me. as today im having to watch and think about everything i pop in my mouth! .. as i feel like i could eat everything in site!

Fat Busting Friday today!!!!! Fabulous, fantastic, forceful, formidable and frankly fandabbydozy!!!!!!
Well I'm lacking inspiration today, so gona nick fandabbydozy if thats ok?!!:D

Feeling Freakin Fantastic Friday!!
nothing can stop me today!

i love seeing this thread its really nice seeing people being posistive and it makes me feel even more motivated thanks for posting xx

Sh*ty Saturday, Ive been grumpy with everyone today, pmt probably!!
Lets hope tomorrow will be 'Successful Sunday' and that my mood will lift and I'll be a success with the exercise!

Superstar Sunday!

coz i feel great about myself..... =]

Monday will be miricle monday coz im hoping i can reach 18 stone tomoz :p..

Motivated Monday:D

Back