Rep. of Ireland Slimmers

Kezabel

Hi everyone, I joined SW three weeks ago and I have to say i'm loving it so far. Just wondering are there many of us on here from Ireland? Thought we might be able to support each other if so :D

im here!!! there is a thread over in the overseas forum for irish people too...

where bouts are you in the country?? i am in the east. doing this about 3 weeks and am starting to struggle as i sts this week :-(

Thanks hoping, I didn't realise there was an Irish thread already :ashamed0005:
I'm living in Dublin and I only started 3 weeks ago too! I'm finding it great so far but for some reason today I just want to keep eating. Nothing seems to be satisfying me at all :sigh:
You seem to be doing great though! 12lb in 3 weeks is really good. I know you sts this week but don't let it discourage you.

Ah thanks. I lost the 12lb the first week and stayed the same the 2nd week :-(

Had been so good for the whole week and walked for miles so was annoyed!! Fell off the wagon yesterday but back with a bang today so fingers crossed for next tues. I am doing it from home as there are no classes anywhere near me

Hi moideux :D Sure we're practically neighbours!!
Ah hoping, i'd say it's annoying alright when you don't get the results you expected. And don't forget you're not doing it that long either and tbh i'm still getting used to some things. Which plan are you following? I'm doing EE and sometimes I struggle with the 1/3 superfree. But i'm getting a bit more used to it now so hopefully it will get easier.
I weigh in on a Tuesday night too :D Next week will be my 4th wi. I'm really hoping for a 3lb loss but I doubt it will happen. Not that i'm going off plan or anything but I don't seem to be able to lose large amounts at once :(

Back