Requests?

Smirky

Gold Member
I don't know if this is the right place to put this so sorry if it's wrong, but I'm trying to find a chicken, bacon and potato pie to make my OH need to get ingredient list by Tue as that's when I'm going shopping lol, haven't a clue!

any help please? and if not chicken, bacon and potato then anything along those lines would be a great help? thank you!!

I make a chicken and potato pie which is really low points and tastes delicious, in fact my hubby recons its one of his favourite meals!!

100g Cooked chicken breast (1.5)
200g Campbells condensed low fat chicken soup (2)
200g Potatoes sliced about 1.5cm and par-boiled (2)
Sliced mushrooms

Use an oven proof dish and layer it with the chicken and mushrooms, pour the soup in then arrange the potatoes over the top. Spray potatoes with fry light and pop in the oven for about 40 mins till the potatoes are cooked through and golden. I usually make a separate dish for my hubby with double the quantity that I use for myself.

hmmm that sounds yummy, might give it a try! i think i may top it with mash rather than sliced potato though :)

low fat condensed soup works reallywell as a sauce i have found. I like the chicken soup with lots of mushrooms in with chicken. Have also made asparagus chicken with that soup and it went over well with family

That sounds nice although Id have to have it without mushrooms. I agree though, the condensed soups are good for sauces, I used to make pasta bakes with them pre WW. x

Back