rerestarting today

time2go

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I'm starting today for the umpteenth time. Just wondering how everyone is getting on x

hi i have lost a stone in 2 weeks delighted, did cambridge 2 years ago and lost 3 stone. find exante much more filling.
good luck in your journey xxx

Hey time2go!! :)

How's it going so far?! Hope you're already finding yourself in the zone... x

All good my end. Had great losses in my first 2 weeks, so am just hoping they don't reduce to 2lbs a week quite yet! (as happened with me on LightlerLife!) or it's gonna prove to be another long old slog... ;)

xx

Hi time2go and welcome back :)

Please try not to focus on past attempts as it puts you into the same mindset. Think of why you are doing this and what you can achieve.

Im not just preaching either, have used every VLCD out there for the past 4 years and for no longer than a week at a time. Took a health scare to finally get my ass in gear. Have been on exante 3 weeks and lost 19lbs so far.

nicola8 said:
hi i have lost a stone in 2 weeks delighted, did cambridge 2 years ago and lost 3 stone. find exante much more filling.
good luck in your journey xxx

Pinkie :) said:
Hey time2go!! :)

How's it going so far?! Hope you're already finding yourself in the zone... x

All good my end. Had great losses in my first 2 weeks, so am just hoping they don't reduce to 2lbs a week quite yet! (as happened with me on LightlerLife!) or it's gonna prove to be another long old slog... ;)

xx

Loser85 said:
Hi time2go and welcome back :)

Please try not to focus on past attempts as it puts you into the same mindset. Think of why you are doing this and what you can achieve.

Im not just preaching either, have used every VLCD out there for the past 4 years and for no longer than a week at a time. Took a health scare to finally get my ass in gear. Have been on exante 3 weeks and lost 19lbs so far.

Thanks you :) I'm doin good. Just had my first shAke of the day. Feeling my body working hard already :) I loved your motivational losses :) that is why we r doing this after all! Hoping to shift a stone this month butt secretly hopeful for a little more, since its the first month but anything wud b great!

I am here and I am doing this :) x

You are here... you are doing it... and we're all behind ya!! Go girl!! :D

xx

I'm doing it, I'm doing it! Got through my first 24 hours and I was nightshift! So day two today :) just about to go have my first shake. Feeling a bit post nightshift queasy :'-(

End of day two, I'm starving lol but enjoying it... X

Great stuff time2go!! Glad you're enjoying the misery!! Lol... That made me laugh... Good on ya hun... ;)

Xx

Jubbly said:
I'm starting today for the FIFTH time on VLCD since 2006. Do I beat you? ;) x

Well I have probably restarted 5v times on the lasts year? So I suppose you win in commitment lol 6years is a looong time. How u getting on?

Thanks for your supportv:) day 3 almost done! X

Well I have probably restarted 5v times on the lasts year? So I suppose you win in commitment lol 6years is a looong time. How u getting on?

Thanks for your supportv:) day 3 almost done! X

Yeah, I did it properly the first time on CD and actually kept weight off (gasp) for a good couple of years. The last 3 times I have done Exante have been in the last year and a half so I've clearly lost the plot!!! I'm on day three although I had a meal on the first day as needed to use up some leftovers in the fridge so don't know if I'm in ketosis yet although was very cold (brrrrrrr) last night. I'm OK but a bit grumbly about my boring weekend coming up. I am going to have to break it next weekend for a hen do anyway :(. I tend to find I'm committed to start with so I'm not at the problem stage yet. The problem bit is trying to not stuff my face when I've lost the weight ha!!!!!

How you doing? x

Jubbly said:
Yeah, I did it properly the first time on CD and actually kept weight off (gasp) for a good couple of years. The last 3 times I have done Exante have been in the last year and a half so I've clearly lost the plot!!! I'm on day three although I had a meal on the first day as needed to use up some leftovers in the fridge so don't know if I'm in ketosis yet although was very cold (brrrrrrr) last night. I'm OK but a bit grumbly about my boring weekend coming up. I am going to have to break it next weekend for a hen do anyway :(. I tend to find I'm committed to start with so I'm not at the problem stage yet. The problem bit is trying to not stuff my face when I've lost the weight ha!!!!!

How you doing? x

I have actually managed to lose a few lbs since stopping exante which I'm very pleased with but I did lose momentum before I stopped! Did try several times to restart, never managing for long! Feel different this times though :) I'm onto day 4 and feeling great, my tummy is def smaller! Had to tighten my belt by 1 notch! Excited what my weigh in is gonna be :) I am only doing this diet.for October, maybe this is why I feel different about it? X

SecondTimeLucky said:
Today is my 2nd day and so far i'm doing ok, good luck to you x

Well done x

I just made my husband pizza baguette. I must really love him!

Haha! It's strange, when I was on Exante the last time, I made nearly all the meals, and starting baking too with my daughters more than usual! I cooked what I craved but the smell was enough, my kids started to complain in the end saying they were having to much lol

SecondTimeLucky said:
Haha! It's strange, when I was on Exante the last time, I made nearly all the meals, and starting baking too with my daughters more than usual! I cooked what I craved but the smell was enough, my kids started to complain in the end saying they were having to much lol

That is me! Decided I'm gonna make shortbread with my kids today,x don't think I've made it since my last stint on exante lol

Mood a bit low today, dunno y? Diet relayed maybe x

My BMI is now 30 :) only another lb probably to b in the overweight category :)

That is me! Decided I'm gonna make shortbread with my kids today,x don't think I've made it since my last stint on exante lol

Mood a bit low today, dunno y? Diet relayed maybe x
Aww hope your mood picks up soon! It's hard enough when feeling good never mind being down xx

Back