reservations

missy3

starving!
I am just a little worried.. i dunno if i should be, but thought i'd ask anyway :D

I started LT in june for 2 weeks and then gave up and stopped for around 6 weeks. I then started again and done about 10 days then was told to stop due to contipation type issues, ive been off exactly 1 week and am egar to be starting tomorro.

Im just scared as i have been reading that its a bad idea to come off and on (although this time will def be on and for good!) im worried if there are any dangers in starting again for the third time? is there anything i should do in order to prepare etc??

I'm on my third go now and I've been fine although there were bigger gaps between my attempts. I think the main issue is if you are on and off it a lot it could encourage yoyo dieting and thats not what its about.

Maybe someone else might know more or you could be a bit more specific about what your worries are. Also don't let the constipation build up, if you are prone to it use the fibre clear and plenty of water from the start. Good luck x

did you find any difference in the weigh loss because of different attempts?

Im kinda just worried about the health implications.. if any?

Back