Resisted temptation!! Yes!!!!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Just wanted to write how happy I am that I resisted temptation today at work.
First there was loooooads of chocolate going around for a girls birthday but managed to say no thanks and ate fruit. :)

Secondly- my boss brought everyone crispy creme donuts. Successfully resisted!!

Thirdly was the harder one. Fish and chips! The smell was gorgeous and was seriously considering it but then I snapped out of it and remembered I want to lose 3 lb this week to get me' to a loss of a stone in a month so had some soup!!!!!!

Sooo proud of myself! Sooo happy I'm off to the gym to celebrate! :-D

Xxx

Well done! :D :D You are an inspiration! :)

Thank you!!! So so happy. Making a slimming world curry for me' and mum. Both going through ***** time right now. :-(
But I am at least succeeding my weight issues . :-D xxx

Well done hon! I managed to resist my hubby's offer of maccy d's tonight so quite chuffed with myself too :)

Woohoo!!! Amazing to resist all of that! I have done some resisting too this week and it feels awesome :D

Well done and keep goin!!!!

:bighug:

Thanks!!!! :)
Really good to hear others resisting too. I have never felt so good with a diet than I do right now. When I'm closer to goal I'm thinking of being a consultant :) :) :)

Wish I had your willpower. Just lately I've been bad....I just can't seem to stop myself. I'm so annoyingly close to target as well. I just need to pull myself together!!!

My trick with resisting bad food is a technique used by Paul McKenna. I imagine the particular food covered In maggots and hair and makes me' feel really sick and therefore I don't want it lol
Xx

LOL that's an epic method!! Love that you resisted. If times ever get tough you should bookmark this post and re read it. xxx

Well done on your success.... .. I think Will Power likes Slimming World people.

It does seem so much easier to stay with the plan than on other weight loss plans I've tried. I had my first wobbly evening yesterday, but found the determination to stay on track. I have gained so much from being a big loser...and won't let it stop because I felt like eating a chocolate biscuit.

Kind regards

Sheila

Well done! I need some of that willpower!

Back