Resisting Temptations

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Jeez, for the past two days I'm really finding temptation is getting to me. I've not given into anything. All my dailies and weeklies (39WP) have been sorted for the rest of the week so haven't got anything spare. I think it is because they are all planned that I haven't got anything spare to be spontaneous ( if you know what I mean)

I've had my treats so its not that I'm missing out it's just that I've got a little devil on my shoulder trying to coax me and its bugging me lol

Must be strong!

Little devil on my shoulder is EVIL :angeldevil: LOL, but I have been ignoring him.

I was in Morrisons yesterday and dragged myself away from the Jaffa Cakes and today I came up with amillion reasons why I shouldn't go to the gym like it's raining, it's bad for you LOL, my gym instructor is evil, no one should go to the gym on a saturday night etc etc LOL but I went and done my full session.

I am quite competitive so I know I will win the fight between me and my devil, he can stuff off LOL:D

ohh no ....

go away naughty temptations !!! we don't like you !!

well done you for staying strong !! :D

Cheekypasterfield said:
I'm managed to get through the evening lol.

It's very rare I have the little devil (normally willpower keeps me strong) but I must have a little hole in my shield lol I've patched it up and he's gone haha

Well done, glad he's done off lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done for resisting! Thats the worst part of healthy eating the devil comes out!!!!

I have a feeling this will be me next week AF is due eeek!

if i want something i shouldnt... i brush my teeth...sounds stupid but the mint taste dulls down ur apatite

if i want something i shouldnt... i brush my teeth...sounds stupid but the mint taste dulls down ur apatite

Will give this ago! Thank you x

if i want something i shouldn't i usually open a tin of fruit to eat...... because it will fill me up if i am actually hungry and i know if i don't want to eat it then i'm not really hungry i just want to eat something naughty for the sake of it !
.... sometimes though i just need a chocolate fix ! and nothing else will take its place ! :)

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
if i want something i shouldn't i usually open a tin of fruit to eat...... because it will fill me up if i am actually hungry and i know if i don't want to eat it then i'm not really hungry i just want to eat something naughty for the sake of it !
.... sometimes though i just need a chocolate fix ! and nothing else will take its place ! :)

Love this one well done!!

That is a good way too look at it. Oooo i love tinned fruit yummy! xxx

Back