Restart 1st Jan or sooner if crap in fridge gets eaten / binned

slim1day

Silver Member
Really need to get my head into gear and get control back on my eating. Looking for motivation and support; have roughly 5.5 stone to lose.

Well still eating stuff in the fridge but did manage to do an exercise dvd - 34 mins struggled with the crunches though but that will give indication of improvement when I can manage that section.

Good luck.

Ok, so had visitors yesterday so didn't make a start on sachets etc. but today there is no excuse so I've got the tape measure, camera and scales ready and am about to take my starting stats / photo. GULP.
Onwards and downwards!

OMG: thought it would be bad but :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hiya, how has your day been? Are you on plan ?

I have just started today and so far 2 shakes down and I'm doing ok, tonight when my boyfriend gets home will be the time I will struggle but hey ho got to be done.

Mary

Hi
Todays been good so far but evenings are my danger times.

Alison!

Love the title of your thread:p

Well done on getting through your first day.

I struggle with evenings and weekends...so far, so good:)

Evenings are difficult for me too but I've got a few essays due in to keep me busy.

Keep up the good work everyone

Hi Alison x

Best of luck for your journey.

Thank you.
Day 4 completed or should I say 3 days due to major blip on evening of day one.

Thank you.
Day 4 completed or should I say 3 days due to major blip on evening of day one.

Yay that's great news I've just started day 4 as well, looking forward to weigh in day on Monday.

Keep up the good work it will all be worth it when you step on the scales

I think I have also just about got rid of all the christmas food from my kitchen too! Isn't it surprising how much we all buy. I mean the shops are only closed for one day and we all seem to go into a sheer panic and seem to fill the fridges and freezers to the brim. Well, that's my excuse for why I haven't restarted yet anyway. haha

Evenings don't seem to be as bad for me because I do my crossstiching so it usually takes my mind away from it all. My friend and I have been talking about those adult colouring books that you can buy from whsmith, she has one and says how relaxing and therapeutic it is but I can't see it working for me, I have never been a drawer. missblueyes, you should give it a go.

Wish me luck everyone, im thinking of starting again.....

Back