Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

What an inspiration you are. Isn't hindsight wonderful, I look back at photos from my teens and 20s and I hated how I looked, there was nothing wrong with me. I'd give my eye teeth to be that size again lol x

Hehe. Yes we really should appreciate the present :)

On way to the date. I haven't had anything to eat since my 10am pack yesterday but had lots of milky teas!

Here's my outfit (put a light blazer on with it)

image-2656200439.jpg

You look gorgeous - what a lovely shade of blue :) enjoy your date!

Date is done. Super awkward. I realise I hate dinner dates. Good news: I just had a small piece of Seabass and loads of sparkling water. So probably no more calories than an exante pack? Although had some cabbage and think it was a bit oily could be a few calories there.

Waiting for my friend now... Will be on vodka tonight so might have done carrots and hummus to line my stomach.

Glad you came out of the date unscathed food wise! Sounds like you made a great choice with the seabass (I love seabass!). Sorry to hear that the date was a little bit akward - maybe 1st date nerves on both your parts? The important question is will you see him again lol??!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening out x

Hahhaha dunno if will see again probably. I am so drunk right now hardly drank but seriously drunk and tired so sitting in toilets for a time out!!

My friend asked me to come on holiday with her for her 30th on Wednesday night. Very tempted. But will cost £500 for 4 days. What shall I do?

My friend asked me to come on holiday with her for her 30th on Wednesday night. Very tempted. But will cost £500 for 4 days. What shall I do?

Where is she going? Can you afford it? Do you want to? :)

I can't really afford if. I think I should save the money.

I got so so drunk. And I feel so guilty I left very early. The birthday girl was very angry at me. Felt awful.

I called one of my close friends.

She said she knows I didn't eat that's why got drunk. She was telling me off about eating disorders and that I haven't seen a counsellor yet a year after they had an intervention style talk to me. She's worried. I fried to reassure her I am ok. I feel so bad about hoe the night went.

It's always easier to give advice than take it (I'm guilty of not taking advice only to accept further down the line perhaps I should have) an yeah here's mine (we go back a long way on this forum so i am sure you won't mind:) )

vlcd cd and drinking alcohol even a small amount is not a good combination (but you know that already)

Your friends are right, you need to see the counsellor and we've had this discussion on our other threads in the past and thus far you have delayed it (not judging you Lara but just reminding you because you know that too)

Friend is upset - you will need to explain you drank on empty stomach and couldn't hack it - a true friend will eventually forgive I'm sure.

Holiday - you need to add in spend money on top of the cost so work out if the entire cost of it is within budget - if it's going to put you in the red you may want to decline? Even if you really want to go?

Diet/food wise today - if you are feeling really rotten you need to drink lots of water, try and get sleep and also eat something healthy and nutritious. From experience vlcd with a hangover it just dire.

i do hope you feel better as day goes on sweetie. You've done very well in losing what you hve but I am worried this may trigger a binge especially if you are feeling rotten? X

It's always easier to give advice than take it (I'm guilty of not taking advice only to accept further down the line perhaps I should have) an yeah here's mine (we go back a long way on this forum so i am sure you won't mind:) ) vlcd cd and drinking alcohol even a small amount is not a good combination (but you know that already) Your friends are right, you need to see the counsellor and we've had this discussion on our other threads in the past and thus far you have delayed it (not judging you Lara but just reminding you because you know that too) Friend is upset - you will need to explain you drank on empty stomach and couldn't hack it - a true friend will eventually forgive I'm sure. Holiday - you need to add in spend money on top of the cost so work out if the entire cost of it is within budget - if it's going to put you in the red you may want to decline? Even if you really want to go? Diet/food wise today - if you are feeling really rotten you need to drink lots of water, try and get sleep and also eat something healthy and nutritious. From experience vlcd with a hangover it just dire. i do hope you feel better as day goes on sweetie. You've done very well in losing what you hve but I am worried this may trigger a binge especially if you are feeling rotten? X

Thank you for your honesty Kira. Sometimes the truth is very hard to hear. But I love honesty. And I know what you're saying is both heartfelt and true. I'm jumping between extremes again.

Last time the counsellor called me (2 weeks ago) I said I'm still recovering from my injury and asked them to give me a month to 6 weeks to book sessions. Next time they call me, regardless of my weight, I will go.

I'm at my friends house now. We spoke this morning and she is very sorry for how angry she got and I've also apologised for having to leave earlier, and for getting so drunk.

I'm worried about what I might have said to my other friend on the phone last night when she was talking to me about the eating issues. But u suppose whatever I said must have been true and just things I don't usually admit. I really do have major issues with food. It does rule my life. And I want it to end..

Going to my brothers birthday later. Hoping I Wont binge tomorrow when I'm actually home. I will have lots of water and a healthy salad at the birthday dinner. My friend actually said she wants to go to breakfast soon and drink more! It's her birthday so I feel like I'll do what ever she likes. But I don't want alcohol or food. I would rather save myself for later ons meal. I may just have a tea.

I think when I cane in I had mushrooms and Pitta bread with margarine (strange mixture!). I don't think I had much but to be honest I barely remember.

Re. Holiday I think I should save my money for my month away. I'm just being extreme. I'm very all or nothing with everything. I don't go out for weeks and then suddenly I'm up for going away to party for 5 days!

I can't really afford if. I think I should save the money. I got so so drunk. And I feel so guilty I left very early. The birthday girl was very angry at me. Felt awful. I called one of my close friends. She said she knows I didn't eat that's why got drunk. She was telling me off about eating disorders and that I haven't seen a counsellor yet a year after they had an intervention style talk to me. She's worried. I fried to reassure her I am ok. I feel so bad about hoe the night went.

Oh honey *hugs* you can only do what feels right for you at the time. I will say that counselling is nothing to be scared of - it's the best thing I ever did!

Oh honey *hugs* you can only do what feels right for you at the time. I will say that counselling is nothing to be scared of - it's the best thing I ever did!

Thanks for the reassurance :) did it help?

Thanks for the reassurance :) did it help?

Yes massively - I had 18months worth to start with and then a bit last year to cope with our problems with fertility and I saw a listening and support lady this year after my miscarriage.

Yes massively - I had 18months worth to start with and then a bit last year to cope with our problems with fertility and I saw a listening and support lady this year after my miscarriage.

That's great. Glad it has helped. I should really give it a go. I know they will tell me to stop the VLCD though!!

As Yoyo says You must do what's right for you and it's your decision alone. I guess you have to be ready for it a bit like when one really wants to stick at a vlcd. For me though I have say doing vlcd is about regaining control and I don't think any counsellor would a agree with that approach. So whilst I do strongly recommend and think you should go for the counselling I also understand your hesitance/fear.

Hi Lara,

First of all massive hugs to you.

Both Kira and YoYo have given brilliant advice in regards to last night and I also agree that counselling is helpful. I have also had experience with counselling: One when I a very angry teen, the other when I came close to a successful suicide. Both times they made me understand why I was the way I was, not judgemental or condescending. Other than my own strength to overcome my demons, without their help I can honestly say I would not be the person I am today.

As Kira says above, I also understand the fear of not being on a VLCD due to not being in control. However it is also imperative that you look after, love and heal yourself first. Once these three are fixed, trust me - everything will then fall happily into place xxxxx

Thanks so much for your advice. I am getting to the head space where I think I can tackle this. I will give it a fair go.

It's interesting to hear your experiences, and reassuring to know you've experienced counselling yourselves.

This eve I was meant to eat at brothers birthday. I ate loads of olives! And then about 4 hours ago I was convinced to drink and go out so I drank quite a lot. But then my friend got too drunk to go out. So i am on the LONG journey home from north to South London. At least I made the last tube! Annoyed that I drank for no reason and missed the ride home with my parents but it happens sometimes I guess. My friend really wants to go out next weekend. I'm torn because part of me feels like we never go out anymore as I've been injured and only now feel better almost, so it's long over due. The other part of me thinks no I need to VLCD longer and alcohol and VLCD clearly don't go!

Ok so I just got home. And I ate loads.

I had a bowl of stew which was beans, tomato sauce and lamb. A few spoonfuls of rice. A buscuit. About 6 cream crackers with cheese, butter and turkey ham. And some salad. I am ridiculously full. And a yoghurt.

I know that's a lot of calories. I wouldn't have had that if I hasn't drank. I shouldn't have had it. I knew I would regret it. But I just wanted it. I am going to stick to VLCD this week. I suppose I really shouldn't go out next weekend should I. I should get to goal first. Sigh.

I am annoyed at what I ate. I are so quickly. But I chose to. I hope I can get back into ketosis soon. Maybe I should try and run tomorrow.

Morning Lara. I don't think its necessarily a lot of calories but you have to ask yourself was it eating or was it bordering close to a binge? Compared to what you've listed in the past (and my own past binges it doesn't seem bad or that many caps) I think esting in the night is probably because you'd been drinking which is why you ate but no harm in being conscious of it.

Hope me you have s good day honey.

Back