Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

I still manged to buy a an amerciano this morning! I'd be the same about asking for money back I was owed. Mind you it it is a high value I'd be honest and say you were short and needed it.

I still manged to buy a an amerciano this morning! I'd be the same about asking for money back I was owed. Mind you it it is a high value I'd be honest and say you were short and needed it.

This is the thing they aren't high amounts just all add up. I'll just stop being so generous. You live and learn. And once I've got a week out of the way I will kinda be even with myself!

I'm going to try and go to work tomorrow. Hating laying around the house but still don't feel good. I have been eating quite "normally". I could have VLCD-ed these last few days and perhaps I should have but I guess I just didn't want to. I think I will from tomorrow maybe. I don't have another night out planned until 5th so I could do a good ten days. My back and neck is really hurting again. I'm going to call my GP tomorrow as I think I need more physio. The insurance won't give me anymore. I only had 9 30min sessions. I really don't think that's enough it was a bad hit!! I'm thinking the sad reality is the running affected it :-( but it could just be that I have a cold so my muscles are feeling achier

I attempted to do a VLCD day today but I failed in the eve when I was still feeling blurgh and there was pasta in the fridge. Day one always seems so easy to just dismiss. But I ate so much more than I would have if I wasn't trying to VLCD - the whole rebellion thing. Definitely a massive over eat and it was all eaten quickly within the space of hours.

I'm going to try and start classes again next week and VLCD with extra packs, veg and protein as and when I want. Gotta finally get the body I want. I was meant to weight in on 30th November but I'm too scared. Maybe in a week I will.

I know just how you feel. I tried several times to restart and always caved. I have been 100% for almost two weeks, so it is possible! Keep trying! xx

I know just how you feel. I tried several times to restart and always caved. I have been 100% for almost two weeks, so it is possible! Keep trying! xx

Today has been ok. I've had:

Exante Shepard's pie with skinny pasta
Tiny bit of cottage cheese
Chicken and chopped carrots

I have had an upset stomach all day from the binge yesterday as it was so many mixtures of food.

I also ran for 7 miles.

Nice to wake up feeling less full. Must remember that next time I want to over eat.

Will try and go for another jog today. I'm meeting friends for dinner later but I won't eat - my throat is still sore so I'll just say that's why.

I'm using these whitening moulds for 5 days. You have to leave them in for an hour a day for 5 days. So that's a good way not to eat!! Hopefully I end up with nice white teeth too!

I've got a terrible headache but I think it might just be from dehydration as being ill I was sweating like crazy and unable to drink that much because of my throat. So I will to my best to replenish stores.

Great pm the running Lara. I think once you get back fully into your running the food side of things will balance out like last time. You focused on healthy eating then and I recall you binge in the same way as your focus was fuel not food to comfort or detract anxiety (which is what many of us seem to do).

Great pm the running Lara. I think once you get back fully into your running the food side of things will balance out like last time. You focused on healthy eating then and I recall you binge in the same way as your focus was fuel not food to comfort or detract anxiety (which is what many of us seem to do).

Yep you're absolutely right. I really need exercise to keep me in check. And that way I still get to have a social life.

I'm meant to meet friends later which means leaving at 5 but was also hoping to do a run the route I did yesterday but that'll take me about 1.5 hours. Maybe a bit less. So basically I'm going to be late! The reason is terrible - I've been laying in bed the past few hours. I'm exhausted. Not sure why. Maybe because I was I sick, and the running.

I ate a porridge and 3 exante bars today (I know 3!!!) and also quite a bit of roast chicken. I don't think I'll eat anything else all day though so it's kind of ok. But I really do need to run.

Get up!!!!

Also I am thinking about weighing myself tomorrow morning... Really unsure whether to... Last weigh in was November 1st and I was 10st3...

See how you feel in the morning. I know it the best it either derailed you or it helped to be conscious not to binge. I think it depends upon ones mentally stength at that point in time.

See how you feel in the morning. I know it the best it either derailed you or it helped to be conscious not to binge. I think it depends upon ones mentally stength at that point in time.

Yes exactly. Actually I thought about it and I actually see that there's no point in weighing myself. A good result will be unlikely to be good enough to make me happy (it would have to be 9st9 or less to please me) and a bad result will just depress me as at least now I can guess that I might be lower then I am.

Either way I know I'm not happy with my figure yet. But I ran 7 miles again today - the same route and 2mins quicker than yesterday. So I know either way I need to keep exercising and use the VLCD and keep low carb as much as I can...

Tummy feels dodgy.. What do I expect with 3 exante bars?!!!

Omg it's only 56 days until I leave for my month away!!!! That's really not long. I am really not that bothered to go now. And I can't afford it. I've only booked flights so better get saving for the rest ASAP. And getting my bikini body sorted but the running and using up the VLCD packs should help me get there. January is going to be a very tough month to stay on track during. It's usually when we all can eat more and cover up and it feels justifiable. But this time I'll have to be aware im going away on 26th, and I will ruin my trip if I go with a body I'm unhappy with.

Today I had:

Exante Thai chicken soup
Bowl of broccoli
Bowl of carrots
Exante spaghetti bolognese
Exante bar
Milk in tea

Couldn't run because my thighs feel really sore. Hopefully I can run tomorrow.

Today I had: Exante Thai chicken soup Bowl of broccoli Bowl of carrots Exante spaghetti bolognese Exante bar Milk in tea Couldn't run because my thighs feel really sore. Hopefully I can run tomorrow.

You are doing so well hon, you do need to have a day off from running every now and then! lol!

You are doing so well hon, you do need to have a day off from running every now and then! lol!

Thanks!

I couldn't sleep. My throat is still sore a week on. I've somehow ended up eating the last exante bar I have (yeah at 3.30am)

Hopefully it will somehow help me sleep.

I'm so bloated really don't feel slim at all. It could be dehydration following on from being sick last week.

I've got a date Wednesday eve. Actually I have 2 dates in a row!! Will be having a few drinks. Would have been 10 days since I drank! If my throat is still sore on the weekend I will have to avoid drinking and have another weekend in. I feel paranoid that I'm not slim enough for the dates.

I'm meant to work from home tomorrow but out systems aren't working so I probably have to go in again. Annoying as I would love to stay home and then go for a run once I've finished. I just checked and it's not working so will try again in a few hours and will hopefully get some sleep in between.

Hope you feel better as day goes on. Wow two dates in a row! Try not to fret about how slim or not slim you are and just enjoy. You are looking great in your pics and remind yourself how far you've come since a few weeks ago. X

Hope you feel better as day goes on. Wow two dates in a row! Try not to fret about how slim or not slim you are and just enjoy. You are looking great in your pics and remind yourself how far you've come since a few weeks ago. X

Thanks I will try to remind myself. Feeling so rubbish today. Hoping it's totm tomorrow and that will explain it along with the bloat. It's been 50days since last period. They are ridiculously irregular!

I had 800 cals and did a 7 mile jog and was planning not to eat anything else but then I ate lots of crackers with tuna margarine cucumber and a bit of cheese. I don't know how many crackers but a lot. Annoyed as it's carbs. But I'm drinking tomorrow I suppose I need it. I'm really unhappy with my stomach. It's so fat. I really need to drop some weight quickly. The thing is even if I met a guy I liked right now I wouldn't want to go anywhere near them until I get this weight off. I have the exante and slim and save packs so what am I waiting for? Really I need at least 2 weeks alcohol free to VLCD don't i? I might skip going out this weekend to try and get into ketosis.

Feel much less chubby and bloated today. Just shows a lot of it is mental.
I ate crackers this morning with margarine - not the most nourishing thing. Oh and a spring onion! Also had tea and semi skimmed milk. But there was a key moment where I realised I had a lot of time left until I had to go to work and no one was in I could have easily just sat there munching ryvitas pointlessly and then felt immense guilt which would have affected me all day and on the dates even. But instead of eating I stuck to 4 ryvitas and then filed my nails, cleared out my bag, watched an episode of South Park, and sorted my hair. It's all about priorities. I made not pointlessly eating and looking and feeling good a priority.

I came home really drunk and I binged. I had about 4 ryvita and margarine, 2 cheese slices, 2 pitta bread, 2 slices of bread with margarine, 3 eggs, 6 mini breaded chicken prices, small bowl of dried fruit based cereal with semi skimmed milk.

I'm angry with myself. I did it because I was drunk and knew I would feel free while eating temporarily. It's so stupid.

I think I panic too much about my body and then it all gets worse and worse.

I really need to do exante properly and drop this weight and then work on maintaining.

So annoyed with myself.

Why?!!!!!! I wanted to at the time. There was really no stopping me

Back