restart 4 me! going all the way this time!

hi everyone! ive restarted on cd put a couple of stone back on due to stress of loosing my dad, and he was sooooo proud of me for geting the weight off!! so im on day 4 and looking good got the normal headache from hell and feel like im drowning with the water but hey ho its good!:).x jan.x

Your dad was proud of you then for loosing the weight and will be even more so now because your back!
Well done and I wish you all the best.

Good Luck with your re-start, its awful in the beginning but only a few more days and you will be back in the swing of CD.
Your dad will always be proud of you, best wishes x

Good luck darling. I'm on day 4 aswell and thought I was going to be sick after having eaten my porridge with a terrible headache!!! Had some headache pills and feel so much better!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Just remember how proud he was of you and let that be another motivation!

Good luck!

x Alli x

hi and welcome restart for me also so sorry to hear about your loss good luck with cd

Hi, good luck with your weight loss. I too am looking for a bit of support, done 2 weeks on Cd and managed really well but had tummy bug and the thought of a soup or shake is making me feel sick again. Any ideas as to what is the best to do? I dont want to undo my good work, but I am starving.:confused:
I am called Sue and want to get to my goal for my sons wedding in March.

Good luck with your re-start :)

The vitamins are quite strong at first on the tummy for some.
Why not split a shake/soup into two or three portions. Make a choc shake into a very week hot choc, or make others like normal just more diluted. Sip slowly and see how you get on.

It may be worth a try before breaking the diet as you sound sooo motivated and are doing so well. The first 2 weeks are the hardest so you don't want to start again if you can help it.

Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

Back