Restart and soooo hungry!!!

Ribenaberry

Hi.

Am on day 1 of my restart (did CD for 5 weeks and lost 20lb and then have had about just over 2 weeks off and managed to maintain!) and I am starving!!

I had a mint choc shake for brekkie (my fav!) and a choc tetra for lunch and about 3 pints of water so far and my stomach is rumbling so loudly. My colleagues keep laughing at me.

Still, I will NOT eat anything else. Have a bar lined up for tonight and then off to the swimming pool to do 40 lengths.

My CDC has been away for 3 weeks and it will be quite embarassing to go for my weigh in and not lost anything! Hoping to shift 6lbs between now and next Thursday (28th) so can make the 12 stone mark. Easily achievable if I dont cheat!!!

Wish me luck :)

Hi!

Hang in there! Once you get into ketosis again you will not be hungry (or well, I am not hungry AT ALL) and the noises should go away too!

Good luck!!

Well done on day 1 - good luck with your first week back. You will soon be in ketosis and feeling great x

Hi.

Am on day 1 of my restart (did CD for 5 weeks and lost 20lb and then have had about just over 2 weeks off and managed to maintain!) and I am starving!!

I had a mint choc shake for brekkie (my fav!) and a choc tetra for lunch and about 3 pints of water so far and my stomach is rumbling so loudly. My colleagues keep laughing at me.

Still, I will NOT eat anything else. Have a bar lined up for tonight and then off to the swimming pool to do 40 lengths.

My CDC has been away for 3 weeks and it will be quite embarassing to go for my weigh in and not lost anything! Hoping to shift 6lbs between now and next Thursday (28th) so can make the 12 stone mark. Easily achievable if I dont cheat!!!

Wish me luck :)

STICK WITH IT !!!! you are doing so well....once ketosis kicks in, the hunger will disappear :)

Debz xx

Back