restart CD weigh in

sweet_girl123

Silver Member
My weigh in days is on a sunday....lst week was my first weigh in on sunday..strted the diet on 2nd may...my weigh was on the 9th on may...ma initial weight was 11.04, n my waist size was 41....after i got ma first weigh in lost 4 pounds and 5 inches on ma waist resultin it to 11.0 and dwn to 36 inches on my waist.....my 2nd weigh is on this sunday n as i have been to the gym for abt half n hr 2 tymz this week n drank alot mre water this week then the first week n onli had 2 lil blips this week compared to the first week i am hopin this will show on the scales and on the tape measure..wish me luck for sunday....will b bk on sunday after avin ma weigh in...
tc
mwahz

start weight: 11.04
start waist: 41

1st weigh in: 11.0 (lost 4lbs)
1st measurement:36 (lost 5 inches)

2nd weigh in 16/05/2010: 10.10 (lost 4lbs)
2nd measurement: 33 (lost 3 inches)

mwahz

mwahz

thnku hunniez...:) js hpe i can stik to it n do better nx weig in o...cnt wait to see the inches go dwn mre then neting lol tbh....:)
mwahz

well done!!

Well done you

thnkuu hunz is it daft for me to b gettin frustrated with the slow losss...:s in ma head i kno its wrkin n dat bt i dnt kno it js feels lyk its goin soo slow lyk this will my third week lol....:S dnt kno ...n accordin to ma mates tape measurements it says that its 41 wen accordin to the cdc its 33 :S...which technically is a size 10 tho i am nowwher near that size as much as i wud luv to b...:S so dnt rlei understand can ne1 else xplain??
thnx
mwahz

had my third weigh in 2dai was bit of a disappointment...put on a pound n then put 4 inches alsoo..bt kinda expected it coz i ate lst week lst week was a complete disaster...bt nw im bk on it i talked it thru with ma cdc....n she elped me motivate me i got abt a mnth n a bit....to reach ma goal n i kno i can do it i did it b4...so i kno i can do it so all i gta do is stik to it n nt tink abt food...js water n mayb da odd drink....support is appreciated frm ne1...:)
tc
mwah

2dai ad my fourth weigh in n restrted bk on the diet on the mon thts gone..lost 4lbs in four days....as it wasnt a full week bt thrt wud b easier to weigh on fridays instead of waitin for mondays to cum round lol...ma current weight is 10.7....aimin to get dwn to the 8 stone bracket.....sooo fingers crossed....
:)
tc
mwahz

Back