Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

restart CD weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by sweet_girl123, 15 May 2010 Social URL.

1. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

My weigh in days is on a sunday....lst week was my first weigh in on sunday..strted the diet on 2nd may...my weigh was on the 9th on may...ma initial weight was 11.04, n my waist size was 41....after i got ma first weigh in lost 4 pounds and 5 inches on ma waist resultin it to 11.0 and dwn to 36 inches on my waist.....my 2nd weigh is on this sunday n as i have been to the gym for abt half n hr 2 tymz this week n drank alot mre water this week then the first week n onli had 2 lil blips this week compared to the first week i am hopin this will show on the scales and on the tape measure..wish me luck for sunday....will b bk on sunday after avin ma weigh in...
    tc
    mwahz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sweet_girl123

start weight: 11.04
    start waist: 41

1st weigh in: 11.0 (lost 4lbs)
    1st measurement:36 (lost 5 inches)

2nd weigh in 16/05/2010: 10.10 (lost 4lbs)
    2nd measurement: 33 (lost 3 inches)

mwahz

mwahz

Mini likes this.
  4. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done :)

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done:happy096:

6. sweet_girl123

thnku hunniez...:) js hpe i can stik to it n do better nx weig in o...cnt wait to see the inches go dwn mre then neting lol tbh....:)
    mwahz

7. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done!!

8. LULEE

LULEE Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.87%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    Well done you

9. sweet_girl123

thnkuu hunz is it daft for me to b gettin frustrated with the slow losss...:s in ma head i kno its wrkin n dat bt i dnt kno it js feels lyk its goin soo slow lyk this will my third week lol....:S dnt kno ...n accordin to ma mates tape measurements it says that its 41 wen accordin to the cdc its 33 :S...which technically is a size 10 tho i am nowwher near that size as much as i wud luv to b...:S so dnt rlei understand can ne1 else xplain??
    thnx
    mwahz

10. sweet_girl123

had my third weigh in 2dai was bit of a disappointment...put on a pound n then put 4 inches alsoo..bt kinda expected it coz i ate lst week lst week was a complete disaster...bt nw im bk on it i talked it thru with ma cdc....n she elped me motivate me i got abt a mnth n a bit....to reach ma goal n i kno i can do it i did it b4...so i kno i can do it so all i gta do is stik to it n nt tink abt food...js water n mayb da odd drink....support is appreciated frm ne1...:)
    tc
    mwah

11. sweet_girl123

2dai ad my fourth weigh in n restrted bk on the diet on the mon thts gone..lost 4lbs in four days....as it wasnt a full week bt thrt wud b easier to weigh on fridays instead of waitin for mondays to cum round lol...ma current weight is 10.7....aimin to get dwn to the 8 stone bracket.....sooo fingers crossed....
    :)
    tc
    mwahz

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.