Restart challange!!! lose 1 stone by 30th jan

Wi in today and lost 7lbs- half way to that stone

Wi in today and lost 7lbs- half way to that stone

wow, thats great! keep up the good work,
i had weigh yesterday and only lost 3lb, was a bit gutted but, i know this diet can be very different every week so fingers crossed 4 next week.
well done x

hiya hun, hows it going?
i feel great now, finily in those size 12's.
i just bought a size 12 bodycon dress its very me and i love that i can fit in it,lol,
all my family are not going to reconise me on the 30th jan, (my brothers 30th ) havent seen them all for around 4 years so really looking forward to showing off the new me,
how you doing shanny with ya diet ? x
sarah x
Heey hun does'nt it feel GREAT to be wearing skinny sizes lol.! i had a voucher for new look at xmas picked up size 12's loved it went into the fiting rooms and fitted perfect lol kept touching my bum lol.! Amazing how great i feel never been this slim before lol
But since loosing 6.5 lbs last week i failed this week and cheated gaining another 2 lbs so now 6 lbs to go.!
Hoping to start CD again in the morning i do have 1 size 10 skirt but feels tight round the stomach.!

Im so happy for you hun you have stuck to it really well.!! :family2:

WI today and lost 10lb! Shocked really but very pleased with myself.Its given my the push to keep going.
Great losses everyone, lets keep it going, and good luck next week.

Can I join you lovely ladies too!
I started back on cd on tuesday this is my second proper go at it. I started it same time last year and lost 4 stone strayed from it a bit after the summer and totally came off it in novemeber and since then have gained 1 stone but know can get that off quickly so doesnt bother me that much. First wi is on wednesday and week 1 is going ok so far although I always found weekends a challenge.

Sez - you have a fab weight loss so far and cant believe you are now in a size 12! I am from 22/24 to a 18 but still find myself trying on the bigger size by accident and I am then so pleased when its too big!

Cee - well done 10lbs in first week is fab hope I do as well

shanny - see it as a blip and welcome back today lol you will do it and size 10 is fab!

Dogtanian - 11lb fantastic wel done!

Hobecat - good luck for wi next week have you had a sneeky peek?
I don't know about anyone else but I have a bad addiction the scales are next to the loo in the bathroom and I can't help stepping on them everytime I go to toilet my hubby is threatening to hide them! I think it keeps me motivated though!
Sorry can't see any further back but hello to anyone else on here xxxx

Hello ladies! I am also wanting to join your challenge! I restarted ss on tuesday 12th starting at 13 stones! Had a sneak peek on the scales after reading this thred and I am at 12s6lbs so 8lbs loss so far. My target is 10 stones and an really hoping to crack it soon!
Here's to us!

Xxx

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hunny

hiya hun, hows it going?
i feel great now, finily in those size 12's.
i just bought a size 12 bodycon dress its very me and i love that i can fit in it,lol,
all my family are not going to reconise me on the 30th jan, (my brothers 30th ) havent seen them all for around 4 years so really looking forward to showing off the new me,
how you doing shanny with ya diet ? x
sarah x
Heey hun does'nt it feel GREAT to be wearing skinny sizes lol.! i had a voucher for new look at xmas picked up size 12's loved it went into the fiting rooms and fitted perfect lol kept touching my bum lol.! Amazing how great i feel never been this slim before lol
But since loosing 6.5 lbs last week i failed this week and cheated gaining another 2 lbs so now 6 lbs to go.!
Hoping to start CD again in the morning i do have 1 size 10 skirt but feels tight round the stomach.!

Im so happy for you hun you have stuck to it really well.!! :family2:
hi hun,
I love my new size, i defo love being able to go shoppin for clothes that fit, i will put a pic on with my new size 12 dress next week it looks fab on.
got to admit though i did a bit of cheating again this week, my boyfriend made trifle for the kids and i couldnt help my self lol,
i got weigh in early this week cos cdc away till next tuesday so instead of wednesday it will be monday. so i am not looking forward to it at all!!!
but, gonna have a good week this week cos only got week and half before my brothers 30th so i cant look like a pork chop for that lol,
i cant stop trying my new dress on lol i am the same i cant stop feeling my bum and waist, (neither can my boyfriend lol)

can i join you all? i started 2 weeks ago and have lost 7lb in the wk1 and 4lbs wk 2. this is week 3 and am also expecting TOM (although no sign of it yet!) so hoping for the best. would love to lose 3lbs.

supposed to be doig ss+ this week, and have the chicken ready to eat but can't brig myself to do it. worried i will gain! help.......

can i join you all? i started 2 weeks ago and have lost 7lb in the wk1 and 4lbs wk 2. this is week 3 and am also expecting TOM (although no sign of it yet!) so hoping for the best. would love to lose 3lbs.

supposed to be doig ss+ this week, and have the chicken ready to eat but can't brig myself to do it. worried i will gain! help.......

HI, hun, i have been doing ss+ for 22 weeks and i started on ss. an d i never put a single lb on
dont worry, the weight will still fall off you. i find that eating a little chicken and veg just helps that little bit more xx
good luck x

Im happy for you hun, i will put foto's on at the end of the month too.! I have a dinner and dance on the 30th lol so will get all dressed up cant wait.x

Keep in touch xx

Im happy for you hun, i will put foto's on at the end of the month too.! I have a dinner and dance on the 30th lol so will get all dressed up cant wait.x

Keep in touch xx

yeh theat will be great! be nice to see how well you have done,
i am so looking forward to 30th.
trouble is i only lost 1lb this week so i need to lose 5lb more before 30th.
hope i do it xx,

i am so looking forward to 30th.
trouble is i only lost 1lb this week so i need to lose 5lb more before 30th.
hope i do it xx,

Im sure you will cant wait for next week myself lol.! xx:D

Back