Restart for me too!

lhs78

Hi all, I did 3 weeks of Exante in January and lost 13lbs, only to have come off it and eaten for England for the last 2 months, luckily I have only put on 10 pounds of what I lost, thought I might acutally have put on more than what I lost.
Anyway, since coming off Exante, I have watched my friend lose nearly 2 stone, so while she has been losing I have been gaining!!! So I dug out my box of remaining packs and started yesterday, also ordering a new bumper pack. My plan is to follow strictly until 15th April (18 days) then I have a hen do for the weekend, will stick to a pack for breakfast, a low carb lunch and then probably something a bit carby in the evenings as I will be having a few drinks. On the Sunday, I'll be back on the packs for a week to recover from the hen do! Does that sound like the best way to do it?
I'm going on holiday mid June, so have 10 weeks to lose 9 stone - yesterday I weighed in at 11 9 and really want to get to 9 10 for holiday, after holiday I want to get to 9 stone by 1st August, does this sound realistic?
I'm feeling ok today, last night I was starving but remember that from January, although today I have already had a shake and a bar!!! Not getting home till 6 so will have to wait till then to have my other shake!!! Then I'm gonna clean the house from top to bottom to take my mind off eating!!!
Hope everyone is having a good day

Sorry how much do you want to lose in 10 weeks? It says 9 stone :)
10 weeks should see you lose 2 1/2 stone if you stick to TS not sure how much a weekend off would affect this, but I'm sure if you got straight back on it you could still lose this. Also YES please eat carbs before drinking just to be safe :)

Good luck with your restart:)
I thought I was being ambitious with 23lb to lose by end of April...but you beat me with the 9 STONE in 10 weeks:D:D!!!!lol

Seriously though...good luck!

Ha ha!! Just saw this, bit of a mispell there, I would like to lose 2 stone by then!!!:D
Already feeling lighter today, and only third day in! I know that that is just my stores being used up! And I did have quite a binge at the weekend!!! Looking forward to my first weigh in, quite tempted to go as long as possible, maybe even up to the date of the hen do, but then it would be good to look back at weekly loses. Sorry I'm rambling a bit now!!!
When I am on the hen do, when is it best to eat the carbs - lunch or dinner? What sort of carbs are recommended?

Yesterday was a bit of a nightmare in the end. I ended up in the worst mood ever and was so horrible to my husband, I went to bed at 8pm!!! Probably for the best as I slept so well!!
Feeling better today, and not so hungry, lets hope I get through the day better than yesterday!

I have 9st to lose also but I might see how I feel after 8st. Would like to be at a healthy BMI though.

Back