Restart on friday

Loser85

Gold Member
Hiya,

i am coming back to LT to get rid of the excess. I've used the diet before but had to stop due to personal reasons. (lets just say i despise banks and all they entail) Anyways OH has worked things out and it seems i can get back on track again. I have my appt with chemist tomorrow. Hope to speak soon.
Lisa xx

Good luck Lisa with starting back on Lipotrim.

If you use the time between now and Friday to cut down on the carbs it will help with the withdrawals...

hey Lisa welcome back..im restarting too so youre not alone.. best of luck on the restart, and take advice from mini there.. cut down on the carbs till then and you might ease into it better!... good luck..ive just finished day two and its not too bad from this side!...xx

Thanks for the replies :)

Already started cutting down as i know this helped last time. Upping the water too. Also reflux symptoms have pretty much ceased too, and should stop completely as of friday. Major bonus, no pain - yay!!

D'OH!

Just got back from seeing my chemist, was told id have to get my packs on monday instead as they only had chicken soup and s'berry shake left. They apparantly had a lot of new starters this week, well more than expected anyways. Not their fault i know but its still gutting. Will just have longer to cut down now i guess.
Lisa xx

hey! and you might even be down a pound or two :) just keep focused...i guess there are alot of new starters because this is the best run up until christmas isnt it! x

Yep, thats exactly what she said. People doing every thing possible to fit into the slinky xmas dresses. Ill just be glad to get in before all the new year starters jump on board!

Hi Lisa.. Well done for coming back :D

I know all places may be different, but i can tell my pharmacist what i want and it is delivered to her the day after she places the order... Would this not happen with yours?
If your chemist could do that, would they have enough to see you through for a few days? Just a thought. x

Whichever way.. good luck with your journey hun x x

To be honest Su i never thought to ask. Just said i was willing to wait till Monday. Beginning of a new week and all. Im happy enough to do that so ill be patient :D

It's not long to go hun, and if you start your water intake now and cut down on food a little, you will race ahead x x x

Welcome Lisa and bells , good luck ladies xxx

Back