Restart Today, let it be my last one !

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Ok my CDC is coming today , but i have two packs left from last time so i'll start today... no more delaying things .
I have put on so much over Xmas went silly , i was 191 about 2 weeks ago and today 200 , just shows how fast you can put weight on .
My CDc told people about this site in her news letter so we shall have lots more people joining a very good site !! Also we shall all support eachother so we can come out the otherside looking Great , not easy i know but nothing in life is easy . Ok so here i go again :wave_cry:

Good luck with your restart hun, I started yesterday and it wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be, you have just to keep yourself busy busy! Vx

Thanks Vicky , well doing ok so far , had the new Leek & potato soup tonight which was nice , i think the only one i dont like is orange its like medicine . how are you feeling on CD ? Well i put alot on over xmas so got to sort it out . Forward not back lol . Good luck girl !

Hiya, I've been to my CDC tonight to pick up my stash for the week, I've picked up some of the Potato and leeks soups so I'm looking forward to trying them this week. I'm revved up rearing to go! how are you getting on hun?

Hi Vicky
I had the head from hell last night , sttarted say 8pm and went on all night woke up with it to and its now 8:44 am and its clearing , phew thank god . I am in it to win it this time , no more restarts for me , i can't keep going on like this its been since April , i hope this April it will finish . So Vicky how are you getting on with your restart , i liked that soup , more on to the sweet shakes , but i was cold last night , i will have to read your blog vicky .

Good morning! Glad you are feeling better this morning. I have the soup with me today so am looking forward to that. On my first litre and a GT, although I think I made that too strong cos I feel ickly now! Restart going well, dare I say a little easier than anticipated but I'm sure it won't continue to be this easy but am ready for the demons LOL! Keeping my eyes on the prize, I'm like you I just want to get to goal now...have a good day Vxx

Hello Msjmc and everyone else. I am restarting today I also picked up about 10 pounds over the holiday It is unbelievable how long it takes to get weight off and how quickly you pick it back up. Oh well here i go again. Day One good luck to all of us

I restart today so im a day behind you but good luck vibes going your way!

Good luck with your restarts Ronnie and USAgirl. You can do it, take one day at a time.

Hi usagirl
Yes hard dieting easy eating , me to , i did 10 pounds , but did we eat the same food , yes everything lol . So how are you feeling on day 1 , its day 2 for me today , i have done my family dinner , it was a Tease i can tell you , chips and fishfingers . There was lots of voices in my head , but i told myself do i want this more than food , and who won , me lol . Keep going girl !

Hi Ronnie , how are you feeling on day 1 / hope you find this site helpful !

Back