Restart today please help

naomi1611

Will B Slim
Hi all
I have been having a hard time getting back onto the diet after having had a baby. Today is restart number way too many :(.
I just need some inspiration please help

I've had loads of attempts of restart (with only my will power to battle with not a life changing new baby) but on day 3 now and for some reason it just all clicked when i saw CDC on Wed. Even went to a party last night and avoided all food and alcohol.
Good luck.

the only person who can help you is yourself,
think how bad you want this, been slim is better than any food lol
good luck
xx( gorgeous kids by the way!!)

Hey Naomi
Ive just done my first week, saw my cdc this morning and have lost 13lbs.
I am over the moon with this!
That is my inspiration to carry on, along with all the help and support on here.
Many have said on here, and it is so true "Food will always be there, but lose weight now, and the fat wont be".
I hope that you can get on track and I wish you all the best

Hi Naomi, Good luck with your restart. Congratulations on your baby. The first week is always the hardest, but once you get through that it does get easier. x

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yes i want to be slim again more than anything. I was 10st 4 in 2007 and i want to be lower than that. So far doing fine today already had 2lt and about to start on some more. Goodluck to you all.:D

Go for it Naomi, You'll be at your goal weight in no time..:)

Go on, you can do this - think of pushing the pram in the summer months looking all 'yummy mummy'!

Hi Naomi,
good for you getting started again!
When i need some encourgment i look at the before and after pics on here, it helps me stay on track.

AARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I didnt get through my 1st day back on the diet yesterday. I started the week eatting bars though which have made it difficult to get into ketosis for me, so i think i have to go back to basics and give them a miss until the beginning of week three. I am so tired of cracking:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Hi naomi1611

Please don't be so hard on yourself, you'll get there. I can only imagine it must be harder after having a baby. Perhaps those with experience can comment on that.

Have you tried easing yourself into the diet? Before I started my diet I tried cutting back on the things I was eating, especially carbs (biscuit, cake, rice). I wasn't as successful as I had hoped but the day before the diet I managed to exist quite happily on soup. I am sure the small changes I made before hand helped a lot.

My CDC doesn't recommend the bars until after two weeks on the diet. Though I suspect if you can do without them for much longer then that might be better as each bar is up to 172kcals.

How many bars do you have a day? According to the literature only one bar a day should be consumed.

Another thing to consider is that you may actually need to eat more food. I don't know how old your baby is and how you are feeding the baby. Have you considered trying one of the higher steps of CD? You could start at Step 5 for instance and gradually work your way back to Step 1 A or B.

Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. If you've done it before it is highly likely that you will be able to do it again.

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Bee

Hi Bee
Thank you for the words of encouragement. I was eatting 1 bar a day, but today i havent had any and the day seems to be going smoothly with no thoughts of eatting anything:D I am going to get on the wii fit for a bit with the kids, am getting weighed tomorrow and although i have had a really bad week i hope to have lost at least 1lb as something is better than nothing.

Hi Naomi We all know this diet works it is just getting our brain focused and believing in ourselves to do it. Just think how you felt when you lost it the first time and keep drinking the water. Don't know if this will help but when I have my bar and black coffee at lunch time I say to myself "that jacket pototoe was huge but lovely" it works xx

IN KETOSIS I AM OVER THE MOON

Finally i am in ketosis i was starting to forget how good it feels and how easy the diet becomes once you are there. I vow to not cheat and stay in ketosis till the end:D:D

Well done Naomi! xx

Well done Hun xx

Back