Restart week 2 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

Had my second WI of my restart this morning. Like last week I had had 750ml of water and was wearing slightly heavier clothes - something I never did the first time - and I lost 2lb:sigh:. Not fantastic but going in the right direction so I'm happy. After all, a bag of sugar gone is a bag of sugar gone:D!!!!

I hope to be at target in another 3 weeks as I'd like to start refeed on 9th ready for a girlie trip to a concert the following Sunday so fingers crossed I manage a little bit more next week!!!!:innocent0001:

I received Jane Norman vouchers for Christmas so eldest daughter and I went in there to have a look - OMG their sizes are smaller:eek:!!! I was wearing size 12 clothes in other brands but could barely squeeze into theirs!!!! I did treat myself to a gorgeous long top (dress if I were brave enough!) but, although I fitted into the 14, I went for the 16 as it was a very clingy material:eek:! When I get a chance I'll wear it and get one of the children to take a photo for me.

Onwards and downwards.

Good luck to everyone this week.:grouphugg:

xxx

Well done on your bag of sugar loss, its excellent. You are doing extremely well. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Well done! xx

Well done for this week's weight loss! Your photos are amazing. You have done so well so far. Not long to go now. You look great!

Weel done, would love to get into anything in Jane Norman.XX

Well done Cuddlyfairy. Good luck for next week.:D

Well done hun. I can't wait to replace my wardrobe (going for a massive spree just after Easter - just pray I'm at goal).

Hey there sexy lady!! Well done - you'll be at your target in time, no worries :) YOU ROCK!!

Thank you for all your lovely words and constant support.

I had to pop into the chemist today to get my son's prescription and got chatting to the dispensing chemist (the lady who does the LT isn't the dispenser) when he found out I'd done LT. He was interested in starting and I waxed lyical about it. Then the LT lady said something that worried me! When I restarted she talked about having a safety margin then today she said I'd be off LT at the end of the month!!!!!! That's only 11 days away!!!!! I still have half a stone to lose!!!! I was hoping to restart the week after! I'll have another chat at my next WI Monday. I just wish she'd stop changing her bally mind!!!! It really messes with my head!!!

x

Quick question - is there anyone else who does LT at the same chemist on a different day or at a different time?

Back