Restart!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi faces old and new!

I've restarted lipotrim as of yesterday - going good so far. I lost 9st 1lb last year and have gained 1st 3 since december, so i tought i'd nip it in the bud and hopefully lose another 3 stone!

now to update ticker...

love lots!!

Sxxx

Welcome back xxxxxx

Hey SarahLou welcome back :) Given your determination last year I am sure that 3 stone will be a breeze for you.

I have moved over to WW for a bit as could not do LT anymore - spent December - March just mucking about on it so have to give WW a try.

Good luck -though you dont really need it lol.
xx

Sarah-Lou!

Welcome back sweetie! How have things been?

It's great to see an old face (not that your face looks old, you know what I mean!) That 3 stone will begone in time knowing you and your sheer guts and determination! A few weeks of LT and that goal will be yours for the keeping.

X

Helloo!!

I've recently come back too, good luck with the restart! You've done so fantastically well, I'm sure you'll be getting that three stone off! :)

Hannah

Hiya,i remember you,good to see a familiar face.i restarted yest but on cambridge altho i did originally start last year on lipotrim,want to lose about 2 stone maybe more ,will see how i feel if and when i get there.good luck anyway,you have done so well so far x

OMG just took a look at your pics how amazing you look like two different people tho very pretty in both, well done for such a good loss and all the best on your restart!!

Thanks everyone! This is my 3rd effort on lipotrim, was very successful on both previous sessions, but my god I forget how tired you get before ketosis kicks in! I'm shattered!

Come on ketosis high!!!

Sarah-Lou!

Welcome back sweetie! How have things been?

It's great to see an old face (not that your face looks old, you know what I mean!) That 3 stone will begone in time knowing you and your sheer guts and determination! A few weeks of LT and that goal will be yours for the keeping.

X

BetsyBoGok are you still going?! You're amazing!! 11st gone! Hero!!

Things have been good, I got a bit naughty with my eating, although I made some good habits after lipotrim, I've only had excellently healthy lunches and breakfasts but dinners and snacks got naughty! Back to big portions again. But not this time!!

Glad to see you still here babe xx

Hey SarahLou welcome back :) Given your determination last year I am sure that 3 stone will be a breeze for you.

I have moved over to WW for a bit as could not do LT anymore - spent December - March just mucking about on it so have to give WW a try.

Good luck -though you dont really need it lol.
xx

Well done sweetheart, half the battle is getting started with our chosen plans! You've done brilliantly! Onward! Xxx

Back