restart

harriet2

serial poster
restart
hi everyone.

this isnt the first time ive done lt. due to different circumstances ive lost and gained twice! and i find myself back here again.

it isnt the products fault its mine and i obviously i have to get my head into gear and correct the way im thinking but not sure how to go about this so any ideas (books i could read, ways of thinkg etc) please let me know

hope to get you know you all
h x

Welcome back. I'm a first timer. You have been here before so you know the drill. Its just a stop gap in life until you get to where you want to be, and its so worth it when you get there. The inspiration will come as the pounds come off. Use us here on this site to help. Remember, you are strong and have accomplished so much in life, find your inner strength and stop beating yourself up. Good luck...

Hello Harriet, Welcome back :)

Do you know why you have been gaining, is it because of portion control or because you are eating the wrong foods? or both?

Have you tried the Paul McKenna book & CD called "I can make you thin" it is supposed to help you change your eating habits.
Maybe when you have finished the Lipotrim you could use that to help you.

Good luck in your new start x

Hey Hun I'm a restarted as well. I lost nearly 4 stone a couple of years back but I let old habits creep back in and put all back on and more :( but lost 36lb in 7 weeks so far :)

Just focus on why you want to lose the weight and even though it's tough it's remember its not forever but you'll be where you want to be.

Have distractions ready and keep drinking that good old H20. ;)

Good luck :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back! I'm a first timer and I'm onto week.. 6? I think it's week 6. I've lost count now. But anyway, don't worry about it. You know what to do on this diet and how it works, just keep at it and we can all lose the weight together. Every day is a new day.
xxx

Welcome back. You can do it. Im restarting today too after a number of false starts. Hoping this is my last time restarting, i like you put back on the weight I had lost, mostly due to over eating and eating the wrong foods. Lets do it this time. No food at all, it'll be so worth it when we get to weigh in. The days are long tho. Good luck
xxx

Welcome back hun.. You done it before, you can do it again x x I am a restarter too.

I'm a restarter too, day 5 today and not too bad. Does anyone do any exercise as well, has this increased your weight loss?

How is your restart going? Unfortunately I caved last night so am looking at restarting on Saturday. I HAVE to do this, i hate how i look in my clothes, and keep looking at my slim pics wishing I was back there again, my face looked thinner, I was much more stylish and felt great. Good luck, keep going.

I got to give kudos to anyone who restarts I don't think I could do this again x good luck

Not doing to bad, did have a slice of beef yesterday but stopped at anymore, it's really hard restarting not sure why it's so hard doing it again! I actually work in a chemist that does lipotrim so haven't told them I'm doing it yet. X

Back