Restart..

lil_legs

Gold Member
Right i am going to give this one final push now!

Gonna try and have a completely 100 % ss+ week, then move up to 810, 1000 etc

Im giving myself 4 more weeks on CD (with moving up the steps) because I am frankly fed up of strict dieting and I cant afford it much longer!!

I have 9.5lb to lose to my ultimate goal, mini goal is 9 st 10 as this is 2lb lower than ive ever been in my adult life.

Im feeling better about myself I just need that cushion to be around 9 st 7 so I know i should be a size 10. Back to the gym properly in the next week or so and hopefully maintain whatever I can lose!!

Off to see a man about adding to my tattoo in 5, then come home have my first shake, clean, go visit my gran in hospital, 2nd shake when i come back - gonna try and be ss today but will ss+ if i need to... wish me luck!! xx

Been to see about getting my tattoo.. he should have the design done by weds (payday whoo) then I can view it and decide when to get in done (within a week of seeing it hopefully) - my mini goal is to be 9 st 10 when I get my tattoo!!!

x

lil_legs said:
Been to see about getting my tattoo.. he should have the design done by weds (payday whoo) then I can view it and decide when to get in done (within a week of seeing it hopefully) - my mini goal is to be 9 st 10 when I get my tattoo!!!

x

where are you getting your tattoo?
I want one on my foot! x

Currently i have 8 butterflies going from my lower hip (well just inside my knickers really lol!) up my side and rib to where my bra starts. Having flowers and things added now, my gran isnt well so ive had for one daisy to be put in also (her name is daisy) gonna be special :)

i have a ridiculous phobia of feet so i could never have one there!!! :eek:

lil_legs said:

x

Bet your tat will look gorgeous, and so sweet having your nan's name too! Ive got ten tattoos at the moment including a full sleeve, I've got one on my ribs curving under my boob and another on the ribs part of my back - definitely hurt there more than anywhere else! x

lil_legs said:
Currently i have 8 butterflies going from my lower hip (well just inside my knickers really lol!) up my side and rib to where my bra starts. Having flowers and things added now, my gran isnt well so ive had for one daisy to be put in also (her name is daisy) gonna be special :)

i have a ridiculous phobia of feet so i could never have one there!!! :eek:

Ohh id love to have a waistline fit for a tat but unfortunately 2 kids later I havent!
My foot is about the only place I dont have saggy skin and stretch marks so.... :)
My boyfriend has a phobia of feet too.... and one of my friends.
That sounds like a neat tattoo and Its really sweet thing to have a daisy for Nanny daisy :)

Good luck and well done nearly there, wish i was as close to goal weight as that!! x

Thanks everyone :) this is the part I find hardest cos I get complacent!!

My friend has loads of tattoos - suits her, don't think many would suit me! That's why I keep adding to the one I have (started as one little one!) not actually having her name but an actual daisy flower :) he didn't recommend all Daisy's cos the white won't last x

Oo I'm the same! I have 14lbs left to get me to my goal at 9st 7lbs!! I'm fed up of paying all this money but my losses have slowed right down! Last week lost 8lbs this week hasn't moved since Monday :-( so annoyingp

Total loss so far- 37lbs

lil_legs said:
8lb is amazing though!! dont think ill ever see a big big loss again

how long you been doing it for? - b4/after pics look fab!!

Thankyou, since Xmas but have a but of time off due to holidays etc! X

Total loss so far- 37lbs

Ohh id love to have a waistline fit for a tat but unfortunately 2 kids later I havent!
My foot is about the only place I dont have saggy skin and stretch marks so.... :)
My boyfriend has a phobia of feet too.... and one of my friends.
That sounds like a neat tattoo and Its really sweet thing to have a daisy for Nanny daisy :)

i wouldnt call my waistline fit for the tattoo but its looking better than it ever had and hopefully will be much better by goal!!

Back