1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Fatneeds2go

Fatneeds2go Member

I have returned to Exante nearly a year after my last time. Last year I lost 4 stone on Exante and have kept most of it off. I have now restarted with Exante to get rid of my final 4 stone for ever. I am going on holiday in 4 weeks and am doing this for the 4 weeks leading up to that then I will continue on my return. I am on day 3 today and have a bit of a headache but I know this will go soon and I will feel great. Good luck to everyone this week. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. e55ex_girlie

e55ex_girlie Well-Known Member

Good luck sweetie xxx

4. Le5ley

Le5ley Well-Known Member

Hey there Fatneeds2go, how are you getting on with your re-start? I hope it's going ok.

5. fionapullan

fionapullan Well-Known Member

Good luck!!! I have been reading some threads because I am thinking of starting soon...will be reading for a wee while until I can afford to buy a bumper pack x

6. Le5ley

Le5ley Well-Known Member

Hi Fiona, I hope you manage to get a pack soon so you can get going. :)

7. 2bSlimma

2bSlimma Member

Hi everyone. I'm normally a CD girl but due to price and reading comments I thought I'd give Exante a go. My delivery will hopefully be with me on Tuesday so will continue using my CD until then. I hope I have made a good decision ..... Only time will tell. Any pointers anyone?

8. sliemox

sliemox Well-Known Member

@ fatneds2go welcme on board again and congratulations for your mantainaing the weight u lost. @2bSlimma welcome to exante too te prices here are better than the CD prices. I think as long as u follow the diet 100% u will achieve the same results, i did CD as well befo, wether u will like the taste of the packs let us know as its an individual thing but i do enjoy the porridge and bars though they are not a good as the CD ones. gdluck im sure u wont regret it.

9. 2bSlimma

2bSlimma Member

Thank u sliemox. They arrived and aren't too bad. Don't particularly care for the mushroom soup but will have to try and find a way to make it easier to drink and don't have porridge. Shakes are nice, had choc one today hot with sweetener as I made it bigger, it was lovely. I can use sweetex tablets can't I. I hope so as I've done it now Still struggling with nibbles, had one good day on Thursday when I was 100% good. Having said that I haven't eaten food food. Think it's going to be a daily struggle for me though I am conscious I may never get into ketosis!!!!! If I don't well I'll only have myself to BLAME.

10. Samcg

Samcg Well-Known Member

Good luck! x

11. Fatty Bom Bom

Fatty Bom Bom Well-Known Member

Good luck, I'm doing exante again but this time I plan on making my loses permanent and getting to a normal weight for the first time in my life.