Restart

kellmo

Gold Member
So since reaching my goal weight in Nov 2012 I have gained about 20lbs.

This has all been in a short space of time and I feel and look LOUSY. I'm still 3 stone lighter than when I started but I'm still too heavy.

Doing sns for a week or 2 to kick start me and then on to Atkins/Dukan.

So day 1 today and its been as bad as I expected. Cold, hungry, headachy and bored (wanting to comfort eat and eat for hunger!) but I've made it through my first day and well on the way to blessed ketosis!

Good luck everybody xx

Well done. I don't care how I loose it as long as the scales go down as well x x

Great thanks. Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, chicken stir fry (just with greens/mushrooms/garlic/ginger and soy) for tea and I'll have another shake later.

Don't feel hungry, just a bit deprived!

How has your day been?

Had a good and busy day.
I've had all my meals but like you not hungry just deprived. I miss drink more than food at the moment.

Had a good and busy day.
I've had all my meals but like you not hungry just deprived. I miss drink more than food at the moment.

I'm not busy at all so I'm having to resort to Uni work!!! I work in a school and on holidays and my kids are away with aunties.

I don't drink (unless going out to drink!) so I'm ok with that. Hard isn't it?

How long have you done/doing?

I'm only in day 8 lol!!

I mean even a nice Squash.

How old are your kids? x

Ahhh yeah, I like cordial too. There are some that have malic acid as opposed to citric acid - ribena plus is one of them. Black currant flavour I have and allow myself 2 glasses a day, sandwiched between sparkling water.

9 and 5 my kids. I did sns last June for 6 months but didnt like them seeing me do it.

I've never been a fan of ribeana but may get a bottle tomorrow to see if my tastes have changed.

I know what you mean about your kids seeing you do it luckily mine are too young to understand.

How long they away for?

They're back a week today. My eldest daughter is underweight (naturally skinny really - she DOES eat) so I don't like fake foods around them.

Asda and sainsburys also do some citric acid free cordials - there's a link somewhere on here to tell you which ones they are.

Thanks!

I get my husband to weigh me so he just tells me how much I've lost/gained or sts.

Knowing how heavy I am doesn't motivate me (unless I'm at goal!)

The mental change is the biggest difference, feeling more like me again x

That's a good idea, because your right What's on the scales is just a number it's how you feel.

It's the first time I've not seen my weight (and it is becoming harder and harder to not try and sneak a peek!)

It's very liberating actually and I am just concentrating on the positives (2lbs off today - that's 10lbs in 4 days) rather than the negatives (like uhhh, I'm not within --- lbs of my goal weight, mini goal etc)

It's working for now and I've not 3 more days on my VLCD then I'm going to switch to Atkins - that's scary too as I've never done it before. I did Dukan for several months and loved the goal Weight maintenance but could not put up with the constant cold feeling and feelings of deprivation. Hopefully Atkins will address this (fingers crossed!)

Hope everyone is well today xx

Wooo hoooo!
A massive 13lbs off this week.

I've now finished with slim and save and moving onto Atkins - I've set up a diary called Kellmo's Atkins attempt if anyone's interested/out there!!

Back