restart

Oh god chocolate needed quatre past 10 and just had a orange club

Haha yummy. I really want chocolate too. There are still 3 Easter eggs left in my cupboard which I've been avoiding. If I have lost when I weigh tomorrow then will be treating myself! All set to come in bang on the full weekly amount instead of going over so here's hoping! The maltesers bunny one looks particularly good xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha yummy. I really want chocolate too. There are still 3 Easter eggs left in my cupboard which I've been avoiding. If I have lost when I weigh tomorrow then will be treating myself! All set to come in bang on the full weekly amount instead of going over so here's hoping! The maltesers bunny one looks particularly good xx

Ohh lovely that is willpower saving it till after weigh in i have just had warby thins with mixed berrys and sweetner put it george forman was amazingg x

Quite hungry today not shure if i should make today filling and healthy or count my points will kno if i see somethin that needs pointing in the freezer

Friday (38 weeklys)

B scrambled eggs tomatoes on toast 8

D 3 warby things mixed berrys 9

T salmon new potatoes veg 8

S orange club cheese walkers transformers ripple

Had a little chocolate feast before but being realistic i would of had the points on vodka wich is still in my kitchen goin bed now hate feelin guilty after a bit of naughtynes but thats what weeklys are for arent they and not doin to bad with weeklys left lol rant over x

How many weeklies have you got till weigh in?
Doesn't matter what you spend them on so don't worry about the chocolate, that's what they are there for. X

amba_eliza;7841529]How many weeklies have you got till weigh in?
Doesn't matter what you spend them on so don't worry about the chocolate, that's what they are there for. Thank u luv i have 38 do u know why when i reply to posts it keeps comin ip quote how r u doin x

Saturday (28 weeklys)

B toast low fat butter 0

D

T

S 2 packets of hoops and crosses 5 nuggets 2 bbq dips maccies

Saturday (27 weeklys)

B toast low fat butter 0

D

T salt and pepper stir fry

S 2 packets of hoops and crosses 5 nuggets 2 bbq dips maccies ww pink and white

Last edited:
Hi hun i made a salt and pepper stir fry my friend came so loads of vodkas sunday slept it of had ham on toast vew packs of crisps yesterday just picked a bit nothin major am due on any day dont know how weigh in will go am hopefully back on track now lol how have u been x

Hi hun i made a salt and pepper stir fry my friend came so loads of vodkas sunday slept it of had ham on toast vew packs of crisps yesterday just picked a bit nothin major am due on any day dont know how weigh in will go am hopefully back on track now lol how have u been x

Oh that stir fry sounds delicious. How did you make it? Sounds right up my street!

Stir frys were one of those meals that I always used to make with egg noodles, packs of veg and prepacked sauce etc. and always turned out to be more pointy then you'd think for what I always thought was super healthy. I do love a big portion of noodles!!

I'm alright love. Just replied on my thread that I've had day of baking with kids and eating what we made. Unnecessary eating really, just one of those days when things go a bit wrong. But can still come in within weekly points if next couple of days are super strict.

Hope you are ok. X

Oh that stir fry sounds delicious. How did you make it? Sounds right up my street!

Stir frys were one of those meals that I always used to make with egg noodles, packs of veg and prepacked sauce etc. and always turned out to be more pointy then you'd think for what I always thought was super healthy. I do love a big portion of noodles!!

I'm alright love. Just replied on my thread that I've had day of baking with kids and eating what we made. Unnecessary eating really, just one of those days when things go a bit wrong. But can still come in within weekly points if next couple of days are super strict.

Hope you are ok. X

i agree by the time uv pointed stir fry it is quite high n i do like a good portion - but u wud think it was an healthy meal! x

Hi hun when i do filling and healthy i use the ww wholemeal long spaggeti peppers and whatever meat spring onions fry it in fry light tbh i just spray it a lot its really low in points and i add salt and pepper seasoning light soy sauce and sweet chilly its really nice only problem is it gives u a bit of garlic breath wich is a big insecurty for me lool i know some sharwoods stir fry pouchs are good not shure if 3 points x

I think we all need some nice tasty food i had my weigh in one scale said 4 pound other 4 half and that was a loss am sooo happy but think as my scales said about the same i werent over the moon so i am goin to try and avoid my scales happy though its now totm so i dont kno how next week will be x

Woohoo 4lbs is amazing Georgina well done!!! You must be so happy :).

Thanks for stir fry idea I will give it a go next week I think xx

Back