restart

Thank u both really means a lot it was a boost i needed i think today has been a no sort of pointing day but havnt done to bad xc

Wednesday (45 weelys left )

B 2 crumpets low fat butter 7

D warby thins with beans 7

T subway tuna roll 6 ww meal 7

S golden wonder crisps 5

Thursday really emotional today totm its half 11 and i went the shop for crisps and eat them straight away before any other food will have to be carefull today i know the sighns when i am gona binge eat does anyone else eat with there emotions

Thursday(32 weeklys )

B banana pancakes

D 2 warby thins

T tuna pasta

S hula hoops discos penguin club bar 16

Hi hun. Just caught up with your diary. Well done on the loss. I definitely eat when I'm feeling emotional. It's a comfort thing for me.

Thursday really emotional today totm its half 11 and i went the shop for crisps and eat them straight away before any other food will have to be carefull today i know the sighns when i am gona binge eat does anyone else eat with there emotions

i do tend to eat n fancy crap totm - but if im emotional or depressed i tend to go the other way and not eat at all!
crazy wht our bodies do! x

Hi hun. Just caught up with your diary. Well done on the loss. I definitely eat when I'm feeling emotional. It's a comfort thing for me.

Me too ladies. And also totm and when I'm tired! Today have been so tired and just eaten junk junk junk. My eyes are so sleepy. I'm clearly way too old for two in a row nights out now haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Me too ladies. And also totm and when I'm tired! Today have been so tired and just eaten junk junk junk. My eyes are so sleepy. I'm clearly way too old for two in a row nights out now haha

ToTM is a big one for me too...I crave chocolate constantly for about 2 days!
Haha I know that feeling...I feel tired after just one night out now!

ToTM is a big one for me too...I crave chocolate constantly for about 2 days!
Haha I know that feeling...I feel tired after just one night out now!

i eat my meals, then 2 seconds later im like "i want chocolate"
toms like whatt??? uv just swallowed ur dinnner?? haha i think we all the same when aunt flo visits!! hormonal n all that xx

Chocolate is so good isn't it?!!

Hope you're doing ok Georgina. Good luck with weigh in this week x

Chocolate ohh god help well today i got up early went town had 2 packets of golden wonder then 6 chicken nuggets with bbq dip and my tea was noodle with 2 pieces of cod totally blown it and now wanting penguin cake bars dam it lol x

i am a lover of crisps too - i try not to buy them cus if they are there i will eat them
i try to buy low pp ones like quavers, space raiders, french fries etc! x

Crisps can be a big weakness of mine too. I try not to have them in the house as I know I'll eat them. It helps that although OH can eat whatever he likes so we have lots of snacks in the flat...He likes the flavours of crisps that I don't like so I have no temptation there :)

Crisps can be a big weakness of mine too. I try not to have them in the house as I know I'll eat them. It helps that although OH can eat whatever he likes so we have lots of snacks in the flat...He likes the flavours of crisps that I don't like so I have no temptation there :)

haha thats a bonus then! i like majority of flavours so i tend to just avoid the crisp aisle!! x

Back