restart

Sunday weeklys gone
B scrambled egg with tomatoes mushrooms warby thins

D crumpets with laughimg cow

T fish from chippy batter removed quatre if that special chow mein

S curly wurly alpen light packet of crisps 8

Last edited:
Its horrible how i eat with emotions my dad has just said am getting fatter by the minute really hurts hes bein sayin this kind of stuff all my life

Its horrible how i eat with emotions my dad has just said am getting fatter by the minute really hurts hes bein sayin this kind of stuff all my life

Time to prove him wrong then honey. Use his words and turn them into determination to succeed.

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date :)

Time to prove him wrong then honey. Use his words and turn them into determination to succeed.

1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date :)

I will try am over it now hes a cruel coward am feelin really big and horrible my size is a big part of my depression :-( how r u hun will look for ur diary now x

Monday
B porrige with jam

D crumpets with ham

T 1 sausage a egg and some chippy chips not a great choice but done now

S alpen light hot choc vew slices of jerk chicken from iceland anyone know if its free pls

Last edited:
Off to town for the rest of my paint been awake most of the night got loads of crap on my head thankfully i havnt binged not expectin a loss but i have decided i need some 2 point treats and have to pay pne bill so carnt afford gym

My leader said i should join the gym when my loss continues as i may turn into muscle bit confused but will join in 2 weeks

Well done. Great results!

1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th DONE!!!

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 2 - 2 gone! 6.5 to date
Week 3 - 3 gone! 9.5 to date

I'm good thanks, found loads of yummy recipes to try week after next. I'm going away for half term so expecting to eat tons of rubbish! Although going to buy the eating out guide to take with me. How's your night xx

Well done. Great results!

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Thank u luv i would be happy loosin half a week iv just noticed u have lost 8 and a half wowww fantastic x

I'm good thanks, found loads of yummy recipes to try week after next. I'm going away for half term so expecting to eat tons of rubbish! Although going to buy the eating out guide to take with me. How's your night xx
U have the right attitude will u be going any were nice hun i realized today in class how much some people have will power at speacial ocassions to say no x

Yeah I have lost 9.5 now, so much more than I thought I would.

Just so hoping it works!

Weigh-in day Tuesday

Back