restart

Sounds fab hun, I'm still making the jelly with the fruit in it. I'm not craving sweet things as a result. I try to buy different flavours and change things up a bit. Went into town 2day & ate a curly wurly. Really didn't need it....:)

Sounds fab hun, I'm still making the jelly with the fruit in it. I'm not craving sweet things as a result. I try to buy different flavours and change things up a bit. Went into town 2day & ate a curly wurly. Really didn't need it....:)

Hi hun i really should make some jelly myself will have to buy a bowl first its good u have found something that takes away the craving for bad choices i often just eat things for the sake of it and then annoy myself its all a big learning step xx

Wednesday 41

B porrige with milk and mixed fruit and sweetner

D toast cheese slices tomatoes and beans

T chicken stir fry

S 2 ww bars and smoothie

Last edited:
Thursday 37weeklys

B porrige with mixed berrys and milk

D toast cheese and cheese slices with beans

T stirfry chicken corn on the cob

S

Last edited:
Am sooo hungry today and totaly drained all i want to do is eat and sleep can feel maybe my depression is comin back

Aw hun have you got any support? Do you have a partner or family with you?

Don't let the food depress you, you can do it. What are your plans for dinner? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aw hun have you got any support? Do you have a partner or family with you?

Don't let the food depress you, you can do it. What are your plans for dinner? X

My son is 20 and lives with his nan and i have my mum and daf who are both mentaly sick and a big family only they dont bother with me long story i had chicken stir fry and corn on the cob x

Aw hope you feel better.
Well done on sticking to healthy tea when you are craving chocolate! Xx

Hope you are feeling ok this evening x

Thank u both i really appreicate it am ok thanks took my tea in a container to my mums first timevi have done that my mums frige has full fat cheese and mayo and big white bread its so hard to resist buttered toast am feeling proud lol hope u 2 lovelys are ok xx

Ah well done. My parents are a bit of a nightmare with food too! They always bring gifts of chocolate and cakes each time I see them. They mean well but it doesn't make it easy!
Have a good weekend x

Friday 36weeklys left

B porrige with red top milk and mixed berrys 6

D toast with grated cheese tsp low fat butter and tomatoes 9

T ww lasagna with salad 6

S packet of randoms 4 options hot chocolate 1 packet of transformers

Last edited:
Messed up a bit today was meant to be a filling and healthy day till i went the shop and they only had white bread ww small one and i was intersted on cheese points so i got a bag of grated cheese and weighed it was suprized that u can have so much i was just going to take it out weeklys only 9 points on a treat is more appealing lol xx

Ooh sounds yummy! How's the rest of your day been?

I used to always let one 'bad' thing ruin it for rest of day, so if I had a chocolate bar in the morning then I might as well have a cake and dessert that night as well... I'm finding being on here is good to become accountable to myself and try and change my ways!

Ooh sounds yummy! How's the rest of your day been?

I used to always let one 'bad' thing ruin it for rest of day, so if I had a chocolate bar in the morning then I might as well have a cake and dessert that night as well... I'm finding being on here is good to become accountable to myself and try and change my ways!

Hi hun iv had a quiet day just been at home and applying for jobs ur weight loss was amazing i know how easy it is luv to have one bad choice and then u dont stop i love this sight its so easy to feel alone if no one around is tryin to loose weight x

Oh I know and you don't want to bore your non dieting friends by talking about ww constantly either!

Back