restart

Hi Georgina, how was your Easter? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi hun quiet my son has gone to malta i miss family on these ocassions but hey ho how are u and have u any nice eggs iv just had 2 thortons chocolate and cheese walker happy easterxx

Havnt counted today crumpets scrambled eggs on warby thins home made chips burger cheese walkers malteser bar

Was delish far to high in points thank god i werent countin didnt stop there ended up on vodkas lol how u doin x

Friday

Had a carvery and a bananoffe desert last night far to many vodkas fell of the wagon terrible wil be startin back tomorrow

Saturday

B warby thins with scrambled egg and beans

D

T beef stir fry tiny bit of brown rice

S wagon wheel ww bar

We shure can hun how u doin do u kno if shreddies are free on f h x

Sadly not free, but shredded wheat is. I don't like shredded wheat though! Is a shame Shreddies aren't on the list.

I'm doing good thanks, though was dreaming of food last night! Clearly two strict days of f&h have that effect! Think I'm due on as was so hungry yesterday! All my portions were massive despite being all f&h!

Oh god i really fancyed a big bowl of something diffrent for cerial i typed it up and someone said there free then another said there not will swap over amba i hate bein due on no matter what i never get full x

Oh god i really fancyed a big bowl of something diffrent for cerial i typed it up and someone said there free then another said there not will swap over amba i hate bein due on no matter what i never get full x

I'm not really sure why Shreddies are that different? Perhaps it is the added ingredients? Do they have sugar in? Not sure!

On a pointing day they are 4 points for 40g so can't be that bad! Although to be fair 40g is the size of bowl my 4 year old eats! X

Lool amba i agree 40 g is nothin i started having cheerios and was rough estimatin then i weighed was 10 points lol x

Back