restarted lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by xsalonx, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. xsalonx

xsalonx Member

hi im on lt again, i did it from nov for 8 weeks and lost 3 stone. i kept most off aprt form a couple of pound by eating sensibly, now im back on it as i want to lose the rest of my weight approx 2half stone, im on day 3 and got the worst headache....!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done xsalonx on your fantastic achievement! welcome back for round two, I had a bad head most of week one. You will soon be at your goal good luck xx

4. xsalonx

xsalonx Member

thankyou. i thought i would join back uo to this try get through it,, everyone else sat eating tea bacon egg and chips!! :( :cry:

thankyou and well done for your weight loss. im aiming for size 10 by xmas. :wave_cry: xx

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back xsalonx, and congratulations on your weight loss :)

I have restarted too (but did nowhere near as well as you), and am on day 3. I had a bad head yesterday, and a little niggle this morning but it has gone now, so hopefully yours will pass soon

Good luck and well done so far x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.