Restarted today 31/03/08

mamateddy

Hi girlies
Have tried the CD before and went down from 16`10 to 14 stones and then had a bad period when I was just cheating and cheating...Today I am 14`1 and decided I am not going to cheat in the next 50 days. I have my wedding this year and hopefully this forum as well will help me to keep up for the next 50 days. :p
I also wouldnt mind to meet girls same age like me same problem like me - weightloss - in London to discuss the details and to support each other.
Thanks

hi Jaeda
Yeah, I am glad I found someone also started today! :D
What have you had for breakfast? How much you want to loose?
X

I have already lost 2 stones 10 pounds with CD and I dont know why I stopped it for some days. I have put back only one pound (thank God) but I still have to loose 4 stones...:(

Best of luck, I'll be joining you tomorrow, I would start today but my husband is going away tomorrow for a few weeks and we are going out for a meal tonight.

I'm really excited about starting :)

hi cantwait
I am same tall just like you and I was told my target weight is 10 stone. :) First I was told its 11.5 then that is 10 stone.

Welcome and good luck!

Hi mamateddy.. I restarted today after a one week break (naughty naughty break at that)... Well done for you for keeping that weight off. You only gained 1 lb am I right? You can do it. Also best of luck to you Jaeda!

Back