Restarter needing helpful hints :)

Tif

Hello all,

I have restarted my CD Journey today and am feeling a little positive about my weight loss!! (a revelation for me lol)

Could anyone give me some hints, tips, or just words of advice for sticking to it the second time round - i've heard its a REAL struggle the second time.

Thanks all *kisses*

I'm a second time around girl too - lost 4 stone or so with LL back in 2005 but let it creep up again. I haven't found it particularly any more difficult this time, but maybe its like childbirth, you forget how awful it was so it just seems worse second time. Dunno, not had kids, so can't judge!

If anything I found it a bit conflicted. I knew what I was doing, so the novelty value wore off really quickly. On the other hand, I knew, for a fact, that things got much better much quickly when I was in day 3/4 hell, so that helped me stick to it!

Good luck
Lx

Hey,
This is my first time, but writing a list of all your goals and keeping it with you can help. Every time you feel tempted look at that list xx

thanks girls!

This is my second time too and the only tip I can give is keep coming on here!

I've really struggled with fairly low losses and keeping motivated is tough but as long as you're head's in the right place, you'll get there!

The key for me has been trusting that my body knows what it is doing and not comparing my losses to other people's.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do really well!

Hey Lizzy,
You may feel as though your losses are low but the average is 14lbs a month, so you're doing just fine!!! x

This is my second (serious) time. I have found that by putting loads of tickers in my signature with interim targets on has really helped me to get motivated and see that it really won't take me that long to get to goal. Plus coming on here everyday is crucial to me sticking at it! The biggest mistake I made was drifting away from the support of this site x

I've just restarted too but I don't think its any worse second time around. Just think of that 1st WI...you know its going to be good! Just had mine on day 5 and lost 10lbs. Now thats spurred me on for next week. Good luck xx

Back