Restarting after hols

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Hedgehog, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi guys,

have been off program for about 6 weeks and have put on a few pounds :( knew I would put on weight coming off program and going on holidays but it wasnt as bad as I expected.

I'll have an official WI tomorrow morning but I am up about 7lbs since coming off program and I was getting so close to 25 BMI ;)

My plan is to do SS+ (3 packs and a small meal version) till monday week as a kick start and then move up to 810 and work up the plans. I wasnt successful moving up the plans the last time as I started putting on weight on 1000 plan which was disappointing after that I had a planned week off and found it difficult to go back

Wish me luck

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Welcome back :)
    Good luck for SS+ :)

4. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck Hun!
    Let us know how you get on. I'm am going off plan in a few weeks for a 4 weeks holiday & hoping to get back o SS when I get back so would love to know how you get on & if it's as hard as I'm expecting lol xx

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back, at least you have it all under control and not letting it continue to creap up. Well done.

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Everyone

Camille, I will keep you updated on how things go :) When are you off on holliers :) I dont think much of what I put on was to do with bad food choices more to do with alcohol ;) I've maintained well this week since I came home

Looking forward to getting the holiday weight off though and I think thats good motivation too

7. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Well done Hedgehog on getting back into it - you'll have the lbs off in no time! x

8. merlynne08

merlynne08 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm sure you'll do great.
    Good luck on restart
    Mx

9. Amilee*

Amilee* Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I went on holiday for i 2 weeks,came off ss 3 days before and introduced the small chicken and veg type foods 4 days before I travelled,working up to proper meals before I went/

I only put on 4lbs on the hol,but I have found it hard mentally to get back on the diet this time,to the point where i could almost have given up.

I wish i had written down all the positive feelings i had the first time,and exactly what it was that carried me though.

For me it was "this will be hard for the first 4-5 days then get easier.It's a great way to lose weight the way that suits me,I am lucky I have found this diet-I will soon be slimmer and healthier.I am feeling rubbish- but I knew this would happen and it will pass.(and it did).

Am now back on track again,but felt very negative for a couple of days,because i couldn't seem to find those feelings of positive motivation that were there so strongly the first time round.But they are now back.

10. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back Hedgehog, I bet you'll do brilliantly!!!!!!!! :D

11. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's good to see you back. Good luck with the rest of your cd journey.

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome back!

Good to hear you had a good holiday and best of luck with your restart!

Love Mini xxx

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the support Guys :)

Day one half over and not doing too bad. I've had about 2.5 litres of water so far and one tetra so going well.

Have to say I am thinking about food alot though and have had a bit of a rumbly tummy but I am ignoring it :)

This time round though I dont have as much to lose and the end goal seems so much more attainable :) Thats helping me today anyway

14. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck hun

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun :) :) x

16. abz

abz Gold Member

am glad you had a fab time away :) welcome back and good luck :)

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.