restarting after so long

courtneysmummy

Trying to lose weight
Hi everyone,
I have decided to restart dieting and exercising to lose the weight after a VERY long time! I weighed myself on Tuesday and had the biggest shock of my life weighing in at 16st 3lbs (the heaviest I have ever been). Have been really good so far since Tuesday and really hoping it lasts as I feel ridiculous and horrible. I hope that I can get even more inspiration from you lot.
Amelia

There's a calorie counting section that might be helpful

How many kcals a day are you on?

Good luck! I'm in a similar boat, I'm about a month or so into my newest restart, and even though I'm not gaining I'm still not losing either. We'll all support each other though!

Hi I'm in the same boat dieted a long time ago & lost 5 stone pretty much put it back on since having my two mini monsters my son is now 5 months old so im back to loose it (again!) but this time hopefully keep it off! Im calorie counting also.. I'm a week in & half a stone down!! Good luck! Xx

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I will have a wee look at that calorie section.
I am on about 1,200 calories a day now since I cut everything out and down. I was more than likely probably taking between 2,500 and 3,000 calories a day. I knew what I was doing at the time and just did not take any notice about it although now I am defo going to do something about it this time.

Back