Restarting......AGAIN...but determined to do it this time!!!!

Missa!!!

Silver Member
Hi all

So here I am again attempting to restart the Pro points plan :(. I have had a rather difficult time trying to lose weight. I am fed up with the way I look and feel so I have decided to join a class which should hopefully give me some encouragement. I have been doing it for the past few days and so far so good!! I got up just before 6am this morning to do my favourite Elle Macpherson "The Body" DVD. Its the only time I can do it as I have a 5 month old baby. I am going to class to get weighed tomorrow so I will get the kitchen scales which should help me a lot.

So here's to the new me!! I have The Body, Tae Bo and Zumba DVDs in one hand and the Weight Watchers accessories in the other. Fingers crossed.....I hope I can get some results this time around and STAY FOCUSED!!!

PS.............Please feel free to kick me up the bum as I may need it lol

:D

Hiya,I remember you,welcome back,you can do it this time,I hope the class goes well for you tomorrow :0)

Yes its me, little miss no motivation lol. Thanks for that bulldogdaisy. How are you getting on with your weight loss journey??

Missa!!! said:
Yes its me, little miss no motivation lol. Thanks for that bulldogdaisy. How are you getting on with your weight loss journey??

Lol at little miss no motivation.You will get there.Am good thanks,have been following the simply filling plan the last 3 weeks,am really enjoying it,1st week I lost 3.75lb then I Sts and then this week I lost 3.75lb again so I'm not complaining ;0) hope you have a good weekend :0)

Welcome bk :) this is the longest iv stuck around so I know how u feel! Xx

Lol at little miss no motivation.You will get there.Am good thanks,have been following the simply filling plan the last 3 weeks,am really enjoying it,1st week I lost 3.75lb then I Sts and then this week I lost 3.75lb again so I'm not complaining ;0) hope you have a good weekend :0)

Ooh well done!!!

Sooooo I got weighed on Saturday and apparently I have lost ½lb so I am not complaining about that considering that I only started properly on Wednesday or Thusday. I have been doing really well to be honest so I am very proud of myself. I just hope I can keep it up but so far, so good. :D

Back