Restarting again today, anyone esle?

pompeyfan

Well I've decided it's back to SS today or never. 4 weeks till Xmas - hopefully a stone plus if I can do it this time.
Anyone else?

Oh yes, me too again!
Do you want to buddy up? Did great yesterday til about 8.30 so back to SS for me. I find the nights so so difficult. I've told my Cd i'm going up to Christmas and thats it no matter where i am in diet. I cant afford it anymore.
Good luck for today.

Good luck guys. 4 weeks to Christmas Day today so there's got to be time to get a stone off if you are re-starting.

Hang in there - by Monday you will feel so much better.

Yep I am restarting SS today, determined to stay strong until xmas day!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Promise I'll give the same back :p

Good luck with your restarts everyone, just keep thinking about those party frocks!!!
xx

restarting today too ladies and could do with the support.

Ive lost 5lb in total on some starts / stops but really feel im ready now.

4 weeks to xmas!!!! I want to wear a dress !!! Would love some support!

Good luck all

Hi I have restarted today and joined this forum for support (I hope )

Fed up with being overweight and a bit nervous to ring my counsellor and ask if I can restart, I have enough in the house for one week so will have to pluck up the courage.

good luck everyone

D x

The water has been a problem for the 1st day!! I was driving about & visiting elderly clients for 6 hrs today without a drink. Now have to drink 2 litres before bed, guess where I'll be most of the night. Also only had 1 pack so far so have some catching up to do.
Hope everyone else is doing ok? Good luck :)

Hi guys = im restarting too. Started yesterday at 15st 10 :( :( :( anyone need a buddy....i bloody do :( think ive just got the re-start miseres

restarters, how we all doing?

Im nailing the water - had my 3 packs. Hoping to get through tonight.

Hey everyone,

I've restarted today too! 1st 3lbs til BMI 25... so that's my Christmas goal, and I can't help thinking that it would be the best Christmas present ever!!

Not feeling too great at the moment- got a headache and feel hungry. Got my last pack (porridge) to have in a minute and then I think its an early night for me!

xxx

how are we all?

I got through day 1 woot!!

I got through the first day did go to bed early though :eek:

day 2 at least is half way through lol

D x

well done for restarting and good luck!

Back