Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by scarlet-lips, 26 May 2011 Social URL.

1. scarlet-lips

scarlet-lips Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hello again,

I brielfy used this website while I was using Diet Chef which helped me lose 17lbs...then nothing. :cry:

I ended up getting sick of the Diet Chef food and decided I will try my hand at plain old healthy eating. I have looked out all my old weight watcher and scottish slimmers meal ideas and I will try that out. :rolleyes:

I'm not a very good cook so I always struggle when it comes to main meals - it is far too easy to shove some chicken nuggets and chips into the oven!! And alcohol is my downfall and I have been drinking too many glasses of wine and pints of cider lately! :eek:

This week I was told by the doctor that I have a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes and heart disease. :(

The only cure is to lose weight so I have to do it, not only to fit into "the dress" but for my health. I have given myself a goal to be 161lbs by next year...hopefully I can do it this time!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi scarlet-lips!

I'll be following your weight loss journey for inspiration!!! You read my thread so know my history - I am shocking at dieting!!

Good luck hun, you can do it!! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.