Restarting! Again.....

Fatty Bom Bom

Hello everyone,

I've decided to restart Exante total solution properly again as of today. I lost two stone on it at the start of the year but I've had two bereavements this year that killed any motivation I had to continue with the diet and going to the gym. I've now been back at the gym for a couple of months and managed to only put back on 7lb which I was really pleased with but I'm now in a better placed mentally and feel ready to commit to the Total Solution again because it really did work well for me.

I didn't post on here much when I first started the diet but I've decided to make a habit of coming on here at least once a day to see how other people are progressing and to give myself a daily dose of motivation to keep myself going on the total solution.

I think I should add one of those ticker tapes as well so I can put my weight loss on there so if anyone can suggest some good ones I would appreciate it.

James

Hey James! (thats better... lol) well done on what you achieved last year! And its good that you've got yourself into the right place mentally in order to restart, as it wouldnt be worth, especially as people have mentioned that each time you restart it gets even harder!

I agree with your comment about coming on here daily, even if just to see what others have put for inspiration and motivation!xx

Thanks I'm determined to do it this time but I'm only going to be following it until 12/10/2012 and then taking a two week break while I'm on holiday but I'll be eating as healthily as possible and then I'll be back on the diet again when I come back home.

Thanks I'm determined to do it this time but I'm only going to be following it until 12/10/2012 and then taking a two week break while I'm on holiday but I'll be eating as healthily as possible and then I'll be back on the diet again when I come back home.

I'm doing total solution too untill 12/10 as i am going traveling around indonesia with skinny friends. I want to loose as much as possible befor then. I lost 2 stone 2 years ago when i lived at home and had the time to get crazy into excersize. It was funny because i wasnt even trying to loose weight, i just really enjoyed excersize. I used to go for 2 hours most days, i know i wont commit to that again so trying Exante with a few classes a week.
Let me know your progress - good luck.

Absolutely! I would absolutely hate having to spend two weeks not being able to enjoy the different varieties of food and drink on offer and watching my wife eat what she likes. I'm going to be sensible on holiday but I won't deny myself anything that I really want.

Back