RESTARTING AND DESPERATE!

RainbowRose

Gold Member
Hello
not been around since July, I'm ashamed to say I gave up.

I lost 5 stone years ago, put it all back on and then some. I lost it through willpower and healthy eating.

No matter what, the motivation and lightbulb moment just didn't come back to me, until this week.

I was trying to run to catch up with my wee 4 year old. By the time I reached him, I was breathless, feeling faint and my face could have stopped traffic!

I frightened my son and myself. Yesterday I went to the doctor, tearful and blushing about my weight and how it made me feel :cry::eek:

Told him my motivation from before was more than a million miles away now.
He was lovely and prescribed me xenical.:)

I've never tried any slimming aid before, though I was getting desperate enough to seriously consider a gastric band, but I talked myself out of it.

So xenical here I come, tomorrow (Thursday) is the big day.....PLEASE let it work for me :eek: (as she gazes skywards with her fingers and toes crossed, which is no mean feat, when you are trying to type folks :D )

So hello Xenical family, I look forward to getting to know you all, while I shrink ;)

Last edited:
Hi Rose and welcome to the Xenical forum :) Good luck with your weight loss journey, we're all here to support each other, and anything you need, questions or whatever, just shout ( or rather post lol), and one of will be sure to help you :)
xx

hey!!! welcome to xenical!

getting back on the wagon is half the battle and we will help u with the rest!

You will do amazing if u stick to the rules! i promise!!

post lots!
love katie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So todays day one then........hope you are getting on ok. Good luck x

Hi, Welcome and good luck. You've done the hardest bit by going to the Dr and making the decision to start Xenical.
You are amongst friends on this forum and I'm sure you will do well.
Shorty x

Thankyou all so much for lovely welcome.

So far so good, I am getting weighed in 4 weeks at the docs, but may weigh myself at home weekly, don't think I'll be able to resist!...but I'll try!

Welcome to the forums Rainbow.

Small tip when you get home after your first weigh in get weighed on your scales at home and you can easily work out the difference if any between them. Makes a home weekly weigh in more accurate :D

Back