Restarting and 'Rewards'!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisydaisy, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

1. daisydaisy

daisydaisy Full Member

Hi all,

I'm restarting CD today after having 'faffed' for far too long (I've started a diary in the diary department!), and am, at last, feeling quite positive about it it all, rather than just sorry for myself for having to do it. I know SS is hard work, but I'm ready!

Anyway, this time around I have 2.5 stone to lose, and as an extra incentive have decided to set myself up with some (non-food!) rewards along the way. So, to feed my imagination, I was just wondering what others have treated themselves to? Also, how often - every stone? Every half stone? I guess the possibilities are endless!

Hope everyone is having a good day x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source

For my first stone loss - I bought a new pair of shoes and I got a new mobile phone cause mine was on the blink!!

For my next half stone - hair appointment - the roots are showing badly :eek:!!!

For my next biggie challenge (2st 5lbs loss) which will be at my birthday - a night at a hotel with my scrumptiousness!!!:D
  4. taureanbeaut

taureanbeaut Full Member

Hi daisy!

All the best on your restart! You can do it.

I love perfume! So for every stone I lose, I'll be treating myself to a new one! And I have about 6 stones to lose, so that will be 6 lovely news scents for me...yay!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.