Restarting and 'Rewards'!

daisydaisy

Hi all,

I'm restarting CD today after having 'faffed' for far too long (I've started a diary in the diary department!), and am, at last, feeling quite positive about it it all, rather than just sorry for myself for having to do it. I know SS is hard work, but I'm ready!

Anyway, this time around I have 2.5 stone to lose, and as an extra incentive have decided to set myself up with some (non-food!) rewards along the way. So, to feed my imagination, I was just wondering what others have treated themselves to? Also, how often - every stone? Every half stone? I guess the possibilities are endless!

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hiya!

For my first stone loss - I bought a new pair of shoes and I got a new mobile phone cause mine was on the blink!!

For my next half stone - hair appointment - the roots are showing badly :eek:!!!

For my next biggie challenge (2st 5lbs loss) which will be at my birthday - a night at a hotel with my scrumptiousness!!!:D

Hi daisy!

All the best on your restart! You can do it.

I love perfume! So for every stone I lose, I'll be treating myself to a new one! And I have about 6 stones to lose, so that will be 6 lovely news scents for me...yay!

Back