Restarting at the end of the month..

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I did cd back in 2007 in the run up to my wedding and did very well with it! I've then had a baby but, as a result of being very very poorly all pg, I comfort ate dreadfully and put on 5 stone.. I've really struggled to lose weight while bf as it's really knocked my milk supply each time but, now she's coming up to 1 this weekend, I'm going to wean her off me over the next 10 days and then start cd on the 1st June!!

I've just been reading back through my old threads which has been HUGELY motivating, really looking forward to starting again!!

Any hints or tips or just words of encouragement appreciated, likewise if anyone else is restarting at the end of the month and wants a buddy then shout!

Hi Sunflowers!

I too did CD the first time round before my wedding in 2007, stupidly, I didn't follow the maintenance steps and piled the weight back on - I didn't have a baby, was just stupid! I've been back on CD since 1st Feb and have lost 48lbs as of last Friday.

The only advice I can offer is don't be tempted to pick at anything and be prepared for the losses to be a bit slower than before. As long as your head's in the right place, you'll get there!

I joined a team as soon as I started and that has really helped me keep on the straight and narrow, come on over if you fancy a chat - we do have some space on Team 23 if you fancy it (shameless plug there!)

You already know how fab this site is so just keep popping on, especially on those days that are a bit tougher!

Good luck with your journey!

Good luck with the weaning and the restart Sunflower..... stick with it and you'll be back there before you know it.

Jules x

Back