Restarting Cambridge (hopefully for the last time)

mizzivy

I did the Cambridge Diet around this time last year and I lost about One and a half stone in about 2 months. I went on holiday gained some weight but I got determined and worked out loads and I am ready to loose some more weight.

I started today, I had the Apple and Cinamon porridge this morning, I feel a bit hungry, but I know that this is to be expected! I weigh 21 stone today and I hope to be at 18 stone by the beginning of may!

I am scared that I will fall off the wagon, but I am still so excited to loose the weight.

Are we allowed to work out with the diet? because I have a Zumba class tomorrow that I really want to go for.

hi mizzivy

i did cambridge this time last year too... god time flies.
i lost nearly two stones in 3 months...what can i say..i fell off the wagon...enjoyed summer and then christmas even more....
Now im back to the start again!!!
I have started today..so far... i very postive and looking for to being slim for summer again...
but this time i have to go through the steps and not just start eating junk again...

We are allowed to exercise on this diet, but my CC said to wait a week or two, untill you start feeling full of energy again..

I really want to loose the weight i have gained... want to feel thin again...

ive had nearly 1l of water so far, 2 coffees and two shakes..
i only had the tetras and bars, fits into my busy lifestyle...

all the luck with you journey

Hi guys - yes i am a returnee as well
Lost 4 stones last year on Cambridge in the space of 4 mths and maintained it for 1 year until after my wedding in August 2011 where i blotted and gained so much weight now i am 2 stones heavier and feel so FAT.
I restarted the cambridge programme on the 28th Feb and have lost 5 pounds so far ( which is not really great) but a start i guess to the new me. I live in London and looking for a gym buddy because i plan on getting fit this time round on the Cambridge diet.

I have had 2 cups of tea with sweetex, 1 milkshake and a glass of water today and plan on taking my next milkshake soon ( but really finding it difficult)

I have to do this - I really do

That my aim too...a size 10....
im a size 14 at the moment and feel fat!!

we can do it...ive joined the gym too...live no where near london though!!
what exercises are you thinking of doing?? are you in ketosis?

My 1st day was terrible, I did pretty well until I had to go for a lecture, one of my friends just came back from japan with loads of goodies, I tried to decline but he was so offended I had to take one!

Now i feel really guilty.. I have had 1 litre of water as well, just 1.25 to go..

So all in all not a great start.. Plus i already fell so grumpy and irritable, I cant wait to get into ketosis!

Getta and Maria12, I hope your day has been better than mine

Hi girls

First day went brillantly...;-)))
Had my 3 shakes, chicken salad and 2l of water...im sooo happy!!

mizzivy...keep going you will be fine...we can both do to..

Day 2 for me today..
im seeing my CC today for weigh and drinks...so i will post later..what my starting position is..

good luck all

Well done on getting through day 1, you'll be at your goal before you know it!

Good luck on your first weigh in Geeta, Its good to know your starting point..

And thanks so much Artyjoe, Hopefully we all reach our goals.

yesterday i was supposed to be on sole source however i failed, i ended up having a salmon salad from marks and spencers which had about 240 cals. :cry: :booboo:

I am going to make a better effort today and seeing as i don't have to leave the house any time soon, hopefully there will be no temptation. I have had some porridge for breakfast and a cup of Oolong tea.. and I am no where near my water target for today, but hopefully everything will pick up

I hope we all have a no cheat day today.

hi girls

went to see CC today...not a good experience at all
i walked into her room and the first thing she said is
GETTING DESPERATE AGAIN ARE YOU !!!!!
i didnt know what to say...i mean..she is there to support me right!!
yeah im a returner...but i thought that was uncalled for...
am i being oversensitive due to lack of calouries???

Anyway.. i ignored the comment..and carried on...nothing is getting in my way....
so today me weighin said im 11.6 ;-((
lets see how much i can lose in 1 week...hopefully see 10stones :))

Day 2 has been good so far. ive had lots of black coffee, 1l of water and 2 tetras.. looking good so far..

How u guys doing??

OMG, I would hate of my CC said that to me, but don't let that faze you, you came into this for a reason and that is weight loss!!!!

Day 2 was brill, i didn't leave the house so there was no temptation, I stuck to it, I had 2 litres of water and oolong tea, I had one porridge, one shake and a bar.I know we arent supposed to have bars until week two but if i didn't have the bar, i would have cheated on the diet because i felt so hungry.

Today is off to a slow start I have not had anything to eat or drink, I have some essays to write so i'm indoors all day.

Glad to hear day 2 is going well.

im on day 3...and feel good. A bit of a headache and hunger pains..but nothing i cant cope with...

cant wait till the day is over and i can get into ketosis...

im going to visit CDC on once more... if she is mooding again..i think i will change CDC... to someone more supportive!!

hope you all doing well..

this blogging is defo helping me..thanku

I know the Blogging helps to keep me on track and accountable!

Day three is great, no hunger pains no headaches but lots of tummy rumbling! I think I may be in Ketosis now, or will be by tomorrow, I was thinking that i would go to boots and try an buy the Ketosis strips, I had them the last time and I was only in ketosis for like a few days and then I switched to the add a meal plan!
I have only drank a litre of water so I am a bit dehydrated!

omg...i caved in..:-((
was at home with the kids...made a cup of tea...and ended up eating biscuits...not good at all...i know

im at work now...work in a food environment...its soo hard...im just drinking lots and lots of water to wash out the biscuits!!

i was so good today untill that incident!!

but hey i have drawn a line under it...i will achieve my size 10...asap...
I actually feel horrible and bloated...feel bad..

hope everyone else is doing better than me today..

but tomorrow is day 4...and it will be a good one..postive thoughts..

Don't feel too bad that you caved in, I find that it is almost impossible to sustain this diet in the long run with out making allowances for cheats... I plan on being strict on the ss for 5 days of the week and on the other two days, i am going to have a meal for dinner. so that I don't feel i am depriving myself..
Speed is great, but the most important thing is health and sustainability!

Day four is going great for me! I had one and 2/3 bars I have drank like 50mls of water.. But I am hoping before tonight I reach the water limit for the day

Back