Restarting - first day today ...

Fatty-bum-bum

Hi All - I've tried S&S before and lost nearly 3st but sadly went through a family bereavement in June and struggled to get my mojo back. But I'm back ! I put on 1st7lbs but determined now to get back with the program .... but boy am I struggling today ! My concentration is absolutely fallen apart, my tummy is rumbling ... been drinking loads of water but feeling quite shaky. I've so far had a soup and a shake ... and looking forward to my meal this evening. Anyway just a quick note to introduce myself, looking forward to chatting on this forum :)

I'm new to the plan today too!! Done CD before so know the basics, feeling motivated but tired and ill today!! Wish ketosis would happens. Little quicker, but that's the name of the game!! Planning ongoing 4 packs a day but have bought a pack of plain chicken just in case I need a nibble!!

:)

Good luck Rhi Bro ! I so too wish ketosis would kick in ... dreading tomorrow as my day 2 is always my worse day. Good plan re the chicken, think I may do the same :) Hope you are feeling better soon x

Back