Restarting for 2013

wannabe12

Hi all. I'm taking a second crack at this SW thing and am aiming for a 12/14 by Easter this year. I was really disciplined last year and dropped two/three dress sizes. I've never stepped on a scale however. I found this site so supportive and just did SW at home. When autumn /winter came my resolve went out the window with my summer clothes. However, I've not done too much damage-still in 16s and considering I was a 20/22 this time last year I'm not too unhappy. I'm actually considering doing the group weigh in thing tho think I'm scale-o-phobic. So here's to a successful 2013 for us all :)

Thanks ladies! So excited to get back to it- lots ahead this year to keep me on track and think I've sickened myself of naughty food all Christmas that my body is craving SW meals :)

Hi all ive decided to restart sw after about 18 month,when i lost just over 2 stones i went from a size 18 to 12/14 but now im back in a 14/16. Due to not being able to get to group this time ive decided to do it myself and like wannabe12 i won't be able to get on the scales so il just know by my clothes if im losing weight of not. any help and advice would be greatfully recievec:)

Hi everyone,

I'm sort of re-starting too. I did rejoin a little before Christmas but now after the seasonal gain I need to put more effort into it!

Before Christmas I was 11 stone 13 and now I'm back at 12 stone 4! Oh well!

Wishing everyone good luck! xx

Hi Fedupwelshgirl. It's good to have someone who's starting at same time. I found last year that I was really motivated and supported through this site. It also helped that girls at work were attending class and filled me in on things I needed to know. I'm hoping it'll be the same this time round.

Hi wannabe12 well when i did sw before i had to give it up for health reasons and now can't get to group so im dong it alone. Just hope not much has changed.

Hi everyone. There seems to be a few of us restarting at the moment!

I lost 4 stones in 2011 but stopped going to group for personal reasons.Unfortunately I`ve put 2st7lb back on so I`m keen to get rid of it. I won`t be going back to group as I didn`t really get on with the consultant.
Debating whether to turn up at group on Wednesday just to get the new books. I`ve got a voucher from the mirror for free membership, just have to put up with group for a few hours.

welcome back on the wagon .
xx

Back