Restarting in jan

I posted one in November ,several times , seems very unfair , why shouldnt we tell each other about offers concerning a diet we are doing anyway , makes no sense

If i was on the slimfast diet and they were having a 2 for 1 in tescos surely Id be able to tell my forum friends ??

Yes, and they do! Some of the Exante people use the Tesco Ultraslim bars instead of the Exante ones and they are always posting that they're on offer at Tesco.

We defo mentioned the offer last year re ultra slim. Its a forum for slim n save so i cant see the harm. The forum title is an advert in itself. Those following specific diets eg exante n slim n save are always quick to recommend to new people - again advertising the product.

I get it if we were advertising a product that we sold ourselves or were diverting someone to another forum but personally I can't see the harm with members helping other members with keeping the costs down. Well maybe S&S should just offer permanent free delivery over a certain amount on their website? They did use to do a free delivery option I believe.

Email them and tell them!

Deliver4free is the code

Last edited:
Finished nights this morning and had things to do so have stayed awake all day. Trial run on a cake for work on wed, booked break for end of jan, met friend for coffee and did general housework. Day 8 and have lost 11.2 lbs so going well but had uncontrollable need to eat today so had shake earlier and just had chicken salad and a bar .... Felt nice to eat a more normal meal but I'm really bloated now so won't be doing in regularly x

Tomorrow I have some more baking to do and a presentation to research.... Fun day off x

Another busy day done, haircut first thing, then coffee and chat with friends before helping one complete her presentation for promotion. Home, cleaned up, washing etc... Was gonna have Friday as my catch up on missed tv day but now working overtime so that will have to wait till Saturday morning.

Because of all the running about didn't get home till half two, and hadn't eaten !

Thought I'd try my porridge sample UGH ! Smelled like the glue you make from flour so tried to add some nutmeg to cover the smell but couldn't bear the texture so it went in the bin.

Had a shake, now what to have for dinner ?

OMG i love the porridge , Im starting to think im seriously weird
we should have swapped them too :)

Its great when you have a busy day and dont even have time to think about the diet

Luckily for me it was just a sample pack, thought I might be missing out but not for me. Like you said the other day it's lucky we don't all like the same x

lucky you didnt order loads of them then , i must admit theres not many that I dont like , maybe just the hazelnut shakes werent really for me. I guess im not fussy what i eat , story of my life ha !

I love hazelnut shakes too !

Just trying to work out dress sizes and what size I should be when Im half way and at target....

I currently wear clothes in sizes from 20 to 26 depending on make and style so think it's not gonna be easy.

Official sizes from next mean the following

2/1/12 bust = size 26
Waist = size 28
Hips = size well over 28

Now still wearing the same clothes

12/1/12 bust = size 24
Waist = size 26
Hips = size just over 28

Not bad losses for first ten days, and I've always worn a smaller size top to btm half. Aiming for 14/16 so think I'll always have to measure by hips and have a gappy waist !

Im the other way round , small hips , larger on the waist

I get so confused with sizes , they seem to differ fro shop to shop and even in the same shop items of the same size can fit totally different

The only time I can guarantee the sizes will be true and consistent belive it or not are when i order online from tesco or george , I could order 20 things in the same size and they would all fit

I was a 16-18 when I started , 20lb down Im more like a 15 if there was such a thing , dont they say 10lb per dress size ?

It would be so different for everyone though depending on height and body shape

If I find myself getting into size 12 skinny jeans then Im going to feel fantastic , that my goal .
I doubt my bust will ever get below a 14 though , which is why I never wear dresses

I think it's something like a stone between the sizes at the larger end and then the weight between sizes drops a bit as you move down the sizes.

Well I think I'll re-measure in 16lbs time (2 stone total loss this time) and see how it's going... It's hard with clothes being all over the shop anyhow, but I'm gonna stuck by next sizes for measurements even tho I've never worn anything by them as always been too fat or too poor !! Oh well onwards and upwards

Just back from another 12.5th shift and sooo tired, feel the need to eat so gonna have chicken salad again as I've only had a shake and a bar today...tried to drink plenty but so hard on the ward. Back to nights tomorrow so drink loads then.... Roll on weigh day - need a great result to
Keep motivated !

I'm sure you'll get a good WI result Stormy. You've done better this time than last time haven't you?

Back