Restarting in jan

Yeh better than last time, guess I'm just impatient... Wanna start seeing a difference !

Chill hun ;). All good things come to those who wait (and stick to plan) :)

Well I've messed that right up, just me and my youngest home last night, and really couldn't face cooking for just him and then cooking chicken and salad for me so ordered from takeaway. Think the chicken must have been marinated in something carby as have put on 2lbs !!!!!! So ruined 5 days hard work - gutted

Dont think about it like that , the hard work isnt ruined , you just gained some water thats all , it will soon go , just jump straight back on and forget about it
I crumbled last night to in a moment of weakness

It was probably quite salty Stormy so you'll be retaining water. You can't possibly have put on 2lbs with 1 meal. You need 6000 extra calories to do that, so unless you ate the whole shop I don't think that's likely :). Stay on track today and drink lots of water and it will soon go. Also, are you coming up to TOTM?

Thank you so much... You're right guess I panicked when I saw it and never thought it throu... Off to make a shake.... STAY ON PLAN !

We have all been there - you are right back on plan which is the main thing. That 2lbs and more will be gone in no time.

You were right ! Weigh in and my first stone has gone..... So happy x

I'm off on a mini hol with my mates next week (for my 40th) so will be on an add a meal week from Sunday to Friday. Am planning to stick to 1 or 2 shakes with an evening meal of chicken or another protein and salad.

So I'll weigh in next Sunday am (fingers crossed for a good loss but it will be week 3) and then hope to stay the same while away..

Then back to 100% until next week away at the end of feb

Back