restarting old points

4th jan 2013 rocking and rolling

Yet another awesome day. Woke up at 8 and rung doctors and got a appointment. I was checked over by a lovely good looking doctor. :)

Then it all went balls up. LO kicked off big time at the doctors. My appointment was running late- yes 45 minutes late! Then some numpties let LO out the door and he ran out near a main road. All I did was hand my urine pot to the receptionist! God I need eyes on the side and back of my head!
Came home sweating and stressed then needed to walk to post office then do some shopping. Came home and put LO to bed and I had some lunch and watched sex and the city box set I got for christmas.
Then I fell asleep for a hour- which obviously I needed. Off work tomorrow and going to have a day in bed whilst OH goes shopping with LO to get wedding suits.

B- toast, houmous and ham

L- tukey sausage salad wrap

D- chicken fajita, roasted sweet potato wedges and salad
2 chocolate biscuits

17/22 so far

Water-4.5 glasses
Exercise- 45 min brisk walking
Food tomorrow is planned already :) going to have a treat tomorrow but nor sure what yet x

OMG!!!..Your little man sounds exactly like my boy was when he was a toddler!. If he wasn't climbing the walls, he was having a melt down, lol. Well fair play to you getting so much done under all that stress..I especially like your Sex & The City break, lol.
Your dinner sounds lovely. I'm planning on some saag aloo tonight with some plain rice..I got the sauce in Tesco & it seems low in calories so I just need to point it now. And I think a nice big glass of red wine is deserved tonight too!
Hope you enjoy that time to yourself today. When is the wedding!?!!

Oo saag aloo sounds amazing! The wedding is in september. Enjoy your wine :)

5th jan 2013- weigh day and treat day

So today was weigh day and I lost 1.5lbs which brings me to my starting weight again. I was really chuffed to see a loss and really looking forward to another (fingers crossed) next week.
Well my day and plans of rest didn't go to plant as FIL cancelled getting suits done so I ended up looking after LO whilst watching sex and the city. LO yet again moany. Refusing to sleep. Today is always treat day- all the points saved from the week goes to treats on saturday then wiped clean on sunday. But didn't even manage to use all my dailies and even saved some for the new week today. Even though I treated myself to something little I still was satisfied with it as I didn't feel like a huge blow out. I was tired. But I have enjoyed my food today.

B- cereals and milk

L- chicken fajita (leftover) with tspn low fat coleslaw and salad. Walkers squares.

D- sharwood chicken biriyani, salad, WW naan and chutney
- cadbury caramel funsize

18.5/22
I also had a malibu and cola and a hot chocolate in bed.

Water- one litre
Exercise- ziltch :) changing the dvd may burn some calories :)

Food planned tomorrow.
Early night tonight!

Xox

Planning a wedding is stressful. Mother wants to give me away and so does father. Mum moaning because I picked dad then dad letting mother do it because she keeps going on. This person doesn't want to talk to that person and this other person don't want to be in pictures! Argh- so now I'm hiding having a bath as I'm stressed! I've tried not to stress eat today- normally my big downfall. Feeling very peckish today and I was fighting to keep my hands away from the phone book to by a chinese, drink lots of alcohol and just totally binge.

Not drunk much water- maybe a glass- :(
Coffee consumed and a port! Not good!

Food today
B- 2 poached eggs, two crumpets and spread
L- nothing was to late
D- 2 fishcakes, mash, salad and houmous
S- 2 crispsbread and butter-
16/22 so far may have some chocolate later :)

Exercise- 30 wii fit- really enjoyed relaxing and doing yoga, hate hoola hooping!!!

Food planned for tomorrow- may go for a walk too!

Woooo-hooooo!!!!...Congrats on the weight loss!. That's brilliant..a nice boost for you. You did really well on food the last few days..and our dinner sounds lovely yesterday.
Every wedding seems to be stressful for the poor bride. Leave everyone else to sort out their own dramas and let it all go over your head ( easier said than done, I know)... But don't let it sabotage your progress or you'll kick yourself in September.
Enjoy your choccy treat..reckon you have enough points!

Hey! Thank you :) wedding is stressful but after reading what you said I kinda thought its my wedding don't like it don't come as its my choices! I don't want stress ruining my weight loss success. Hoping to start back at swimming this week :) have no pain now but will take it steady.
I ended up having some of my mother homemade christmas cake but portioned it out so I wouldn't chop off a huge bit covered in marzipan and chocolate!
You only need a little bit because its a sort of cake you could get diabetes from lol!
Time to watch sex and the city- wish I had friends like them lol x

Today has been an odd day and have been getting really full with the food I've been making and as well with it being low in points I keep basically under eating. Food today:
B- museli and milk- it was yummy and kept me full til 3! And I didn't want to eat because I didn't want to feel uncomfortable.

L- late) chicken fajita wrap with salad and coleslaw. Because that was pretty low in points and had a pack of walkers squares. All I kept thinking was I'm under my points- ill have some chocolate! But I couldn't! I was too full!

D- (late as was still full7pm) tomato wholemeal pasta with a tablespoon of houmous and salad. I made sure it was a nice dollop of houmous seems I had loads of points left.

So points today- 17.5! I really can't eat no more- so I decided to drink! Had a nice large black russian!

That's may take some points.

Water intake today- 3 glasses
Exercise - 36 mins of wii fit and 30 minutes of just dance 4- that was to kill 30 minures til OH came home!
Time for a bath- to myself! Without no briks, ducks or foam letter ( and I've eaten locked the door )hehe

Last edited:
Hello!...I wish I could feel as full as you..I seem to constantly think of food!. How are you getting on today?. I'm lagging in the water so I better get drinking. I made a fab cheesy cod dish out of the old Weight Watchers recipe book last night...even himself wolfed it down. Hope you enjoyed that relaxing bath last night..I was jealous reading that, lol.

I wouldn't get too jealous my bath got intruded my littlen. Had toy cars the lot in my bath last night! I even used my best smellys! Argh!

bloating, points and chinese!

So today I've been tirdd! Its all that sex and the city box set watching until one in the morning then having to get up for littlen at 8. I had a number of things that had to be done today but I was so tired I stayed in my jammies hehe. Points have been difficult today!

B- x2 crumpets and butter- 3
L- chicken salad sandwich- 4
D-chinese-
-1/2 small portion of noodles- 2.5
- sweet and sour chicken 1/2 hong kong style -5
- few chips and three prawn crackers-2.5
S- 2 chocolates -2
19/22

Water- 1 litre
Exercise- nothing

Decided to have a chinese tonight as I didn't want to cook and if I did the total points I would have eaten would total to 11 so I thought ill treat myself and it was yummy! Thought I was gonna eat more but only had half of each portion.

Going to watch my box set after eastenders and hopefully tonight I won't get woken up by a shouting sleep walking other half!

Yumm..Your Chinese dinner sounds delish!. It's great how some Chinese food is so low in points. I might even treat myself this weekend!
Your doing great on the old points..I'm loving reading your diary for inspiration. I'm in the middle of a series of Dexter and that's what I look forward to in the evenings..roll on 8 o'clock, lol.

Really annoied today. Fed up of trying to loose and not seeing no results. Sneaked peaked today yes bad I know! But it shows I've gained- am I under eating? Should I be drinking more? WHAT!
Pointes eaten today 18.5/22.
B- crumpet and apple 1/2-
L- cornish pasty
D- sweet potato wedges and cajun turkey parcels and salad
- 2 chocolates

No exercise
Hardly no water
Bleh that's how I feel

Hello there...Hope you're feeling better today?. I remember back at the meetings, I had three good weeks and there was always one bad one every month..I always felt like throwing the towel in after that meeting..but remember back, you can do it if you keep going. I am so impatient for the weight to fall off too and I lost just one pound this week..but it's all going in the same direction.
Your food diaries are brilliant so just keep it up. Maybe you need more water?. Maybe it's the stress of the past couple of weeks playing havoc with your body.
Stay with it and you will see great results by Spring time..take it in little steps. Chin up!!

A pound gain this week- looking back and getting the reason for gaining I think is because I'm not drinking enough and under eating so I'm going to make sure I eat all my points. Got up extra early this morning to have breakfast before riding to work- will be back tomorrow. Got my left over chinese for tea tomorrow that's something to look forward to and I have an interview for new job so fimgers crossed for the. Cointing down the shifts!

Argh 10 hours til I finish my 24hr shift!
Food has been good. Lunch was changed because someone made me a bowl of soup.

B- crumpets and butter
S- peach
L- polish soup
S- snack a jacks
D- curry and rice
S- apple and banana
20.5/22

Cycled to work- could have died.
Worked hard today on shift
Rest time now!
Water- 1 bottle
Hot drinks- 2 coffees

U do not eat enough !! I only put weight on by eating too little ? People might think weird! But true ! Now eat 2-3 big meAls and excess weight gone just by eating more BUT REGULARY

Do you think todays food is ok? X

Finished work this morning then rode home- took me 25 minutes and was knackered! I decided to take another route which ended up more hilly!!
Came home and had breakfast. Then had a nap. Then watched sex and the city until the evenign. Really tired still tho.
Food today:
B- cheerios
S- apple
L- did have a little soup but was too rich- so had 2 yogurts, and 4 crispbreads and a little butter.
S- cadbury caramel, small handful of roasted peanuts (xmas food)
D- leftover chinese
Total 22/22
I'm doing well.
Water- 1/2 litre need to up it.
-3 coffees
- 1 tea

Exercise- moderate 25minute hill ride

day 4 back after pp

Pro points is good and I did start to get into a routine and did loose weight but I find it a chore- not like the the discover plan.

Foodeaten today
B- sausage bap 5
L- gammon salad- 5.5
Wotsits- 2
D- sausage mash and veg- 8.5
21/20

Back